Monday, December 24, 2007

Candy

I have finished my candy making. We..I say that loosely...have made candy at Christmas for 6 straight years now. This is another one of our little traditions. In the past I have tried to make all the candy in one day. I make about 3 batches of each type of candy. So that takes quite a while to do. This year I started a few days ago....it was much more enjoyable. I love to do this. I also like to share it at parties and give it as gifts to family and friends. I DON'T like to keep much of it at our house!! It is way too much temptation for all of us!! We all have a BIG sweet tooth! I have probably put on 10lbs since I started making it. UGH!
Anyway...here's what I made...and it's yummy, believe me I know. I have sampled it all ;-) The Dreamsicle Fudge is my FAVORITE!!

-Peanut Butter Rolls
-Dreamsicle Fudge
-Peanut Butter Fudge
-No-Bake Cookies
-Chocolate Fudge

Ok...gotta get off of here. We have lots to do and places to be.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! Thanks for the wonderful Christmas card of the boys...too cute!
Never a Christmas Eve passes that I don't think of you and the year we met at Colonial Heights Presmyterian (as Andrew called it!) Day School. That was the year that Blake's bottle caught on fire on the stove. You all were so tired from helping Santa that you went to bed and forgot all about it. I remember thinking right then and there that we had so much in common and couldn't help being friends! Hope this evening was much less eventful!
Happy New Year and may God bless your world greatly in 2008!
Love, Jamie

P.S. I had my first taste of Creamsicle fudge at Rob's office this year and loved it. Would you mind sharing the recipe? Thanks

Katie Jones said...

Just wanted to tell you your Christmas picture of your family were so cute! Mom looked at them with me. She told me to tell you that your husband isn't seeing any calazones until she gets one of those amazing looking candy trays! haha! :D I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that God continues to bless you in 2008!

Love,
Katie

angela said...

YUM...........well now, aren't you just Better Crocker. You have such A WONDERFUL LIFE, Jennifer. Your boys, and Michael are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and wife..........

I love you and miss you loads!!

Your cuz in Co.