Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Too Cute!

After we finished decorating our cookies...we got ready and headed over to the Clymens house to exchange gifts. Jarrett was excited about giving Allie her gift.
He had picked it out himself. So sweet.
It's so funny to me because Jarrett really never thought too much about girls until Allie came along. Now Allie is his one and only "girl friend"

Allie loves penguins so he even found a gift bag with a penguin on it. and a penguin stuffed animal...
and some perfume....which was Love's Baby Soft....I helped him with this one.
I wore this when I was a teenager. It smells so good.
Allie also got Jarrett some cologne. Blake wanted to smell it too...
She also got him a Polar Bear Webkins.
Jarrett hasn't really gotten into Webkins....but he LOVED this one.
Little Miss Allie and Jarrett. Too stinkin' Cute!!!!
Ashley really liked her present too. Blake picked it out for her.
It was a purse with horses and monkeys on it..
It was so funny.....as soon as we walked through the door, Blake went running to Ashley with his present, pulled eveything out of the bag and said "Look what we got you for Christmas!!!"
He was a little excited too! Blake really liked his gift too. Two of his favorite things.....Play-Doh and Gum.
We hung out for a while and then we had to go to my Mom's.

I am trying to catch up on my posts....
I will try to finish tomorrow or maybe even tonight.
Alot more posts to come....

I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Photobucket

No comments: