Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day

We got to Nancy and Danny's around 2:30. She had all kinds of food fixed for us. It was great. She is a GREAT cook!! We enjoyed another great day with them and ,Michael's brother, Matt's family. Jarrett "the shaker" he started shaking his presents as soon as we got to Mamaw's and Papaw's

Blake couldn't wait to open some more presents!!

and their off ladies and gentlemen!!! Paper was flying everywhere...

they got lots more stuff!! Where are we going to put all this STUFF???!!!!!

Jarrett got a few Spiderman action figures.....

Daddy and Papaw with the video cameras....trying not to miss anything =-)

Brooke (Jarrett/Blake's cousin) showed up with her present from Santa and stoled the show. She got a new puppy!!! It was adorable....it's name was Mattie. Jarrett and Blake just loved it.

I think I might forsee a puppy in our future.....
Marva wanted to get Blake one for Christmas, but we said not right now. Marva has a little puppy named Henry Jack that Blake LOVES. After seeing Jarrett and Blake with Mattie.....it kinda changed our minds a little. We shall see... I'm not sure what Tiger would think about it....

Michael's Aunt Linda Matt Papaw Dan......he loves having all of us together =-) Here's the whole gang! Nancy wanted a picture of all of us together. After a few shots...here we are. Setting the timer on the camera for a group photo always creates some laughter.
Back row-L to R: Danny, Nancy, Linda, Michael, ME
Bottom-L to R: Matt, Blake, Nancie (Matt's wife), Jarrett, Mattie the dog, Brooke, Dylan (Nancie's son)

On our way home from Nancy and Danny's we stopped to see our Mamaw Beulah. She isn't really our Mamaw...she is Jackie's (Stevie's wife) Mom. We love her so much....she feels like our Mamaw. She has adopted us and we have adopted her. I have requested prayer for her in the past...and I need to do that again. She has a lung disease and is having trouble breathing. Please remember her in your prayers. Her daughter, Paula, came by to see us while we were there too. Hi Paula!! I'm glad you like to read our blog =-) I love you!!

We have had a wonderful Christmas with all of our families.
I hated to see it end!

Photobucket

No comments: