Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a great time on New Years Eve. We had sooooooo much fun. We started at our first party at 6:30 and we didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning from the second one. Jarrett and Blake were still wide awake at that hour. They had been playing so much and eating alot of sweets so they were completely wound up!! We did finally go to sleep and we slept until almost noon on New Years Day.
But, when I woke up....I was sick. Sick as a dog!!! I sat up in the bed and my stomach was killing me. I spent all day either in the bathroom or in the bed yesterday. I really think that I had food poisoning. I had eaten some pork egg rolls, ALOT of them.....and I think that might have been the culprit. Tracie was sick yesterday too..and she ate them. Although, so did Jayme, but she was fine. The second party we went to was at Brent and Angie's (friends from church) house and I didn't eat alot there because I was already full. I haven't talked to my friends Amy or Deanna, who were at the party too, to see if they are ok. Who knows??!!! But, I have a HUGE fear of Salmonella and I think it may have come true. I kind of narrowed it down to the PORK egg rolls. I haven't been that sick in a LONG, LONG time. It was awful.
This morning I got up around 11:00....Michael went to work for a little while, early this morning, and then came back home for the day. When he got home he had brought me flowers and a get-well card that he and the boys signed. How sweet! I'm so lucky to have such a great husband. I don't brag on him as often as I should!
Yesterday while I was sick he took care of ME, Jarrett and Blake. Took down all the Christmas lights outside and the Christmas trees inside. Then cleaned the house from top to bottom....AND did all the laundry. While I was upstairs in bed. In my opinion he's the BEST husband in the world!!!! =-)
This morning I have managed to stir up enough energy to take a shower, eat some crackers and drink some Sprite. I feel alot better today. So maybe whatever was in me...is out now and I will start to get back to normal soon.
Anyway......
We did have a great New Years!! I just jump started my weight loss plan!!!!!! ha..ha..ha..
Yes....I can laugh now.......but this time yesterday I was not laughing at all. UGH!!
I hope that you all had a very Happy New Years...
I am looking forward to a great 2008!!!

Here's a few pictures that Jayme took....Thanks for letting me borrow them Jayme =-)

Playing the Marble game Me and Michael.....ready to have some fun =-)
Some of the girls.....Greta, Tracie, Christy and Me
Me and Jayme =-)
Andrew (Greta's husband) and Steve Tommy, Sydnee and Trace
Jarrett....oh my, what a face....this is Jarrett tired of getting his picture taken...
Blake
Jamey and Steve
Andrew, Jamey and Sydnee

Snowflake Divider

No comments: