It is so very ccccold here in Tennessee!! It is 16 degrees right now!! I am freezing!! Brrrrr!!! If it's not going to SNOW anymore than a 1/2 inch...then I am ready for a little warmer weather. But, I am still hoping to get some snow soon....to play in, make snow cream and all that good kinda stuff.
Ever had snow cream??? My Daddy used to make it for me.....it's easy....just get you some pretty white (not YELLOW-this is very important!) snow, add some sugar, vanilla and evaporated milk-mix it all together and then add some food coloring of your choice. Yum-Yum!!
Ok...I got side-tracked...sorry....
I am sitting here at my computer typing this entry with my trusty little ceramic heater keeping my toes extra toasty. As most of you know.....I am a WARM WEATHER GIRL all the way!!! I am already planning our next Beach trip!!! ha..ha..ha...
Anyways.......
Tonight we braved this cold weather and got together with The McKays, went to eat and to go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. The Clymens family also got to meet up with us and join us at the movies.
It worked out great!!None of us had gotten a chance to go and see it yet.....so we had one big date!
Jarrett and Blake LOVED it and so did we....all the kids did! Those Chipmunks have some groovy dance moves and great songs to go along with them.....those cute little Chipmunks had the kids dancing in their seats. It was such a good movie. The theater was packed!
It's nice when you take your kids to see a movie and there's no unexpected bad language or crude humor. This was a completely family oriented movie that everyone could enjoy.
If you haven't seen this movie yet.....you need to go see it if you can. It is soooo cute!!
The Foxes give it 4 thumbs way up! =-)
Jarrett's school is already on a 2 hour delay tomorrow. He is hoping that school will be cancelled again tomorrow.
But, I don't think he will get that lucky twice =-)
















1 comment:
I love reading your blog. I feel like I am living in your world!
You are so blessed with the wonderful friends that you have. You all seem to be like one big happy family and always having so much fun together!! That doesn't come around too often in this world. So cherish it close to your heart. I must admit, I'm actually a little jealous that I don't have those types of friendships in my own life. You do give me hope!
Keep up the great blogging!
Tell everyone hello for us!!
I love you sweetie
Sharon
Post a Comment