I don't know if you have ever noticed that I have a "Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes" widget on my side bar.
You will have to check it out! Lots of great recipes on there.
We had the Smothered Hamburger Steak for dinner and it was really good!!
I'm all about Quick AND Easy!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Quick And Easy Dinner Recipes
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
I love quick and easy also...so when you get time you need to check out www.publix.com/aprons
One of our favorite is under poultry about 53 or 54 called Chicken with Apricots and green onion latkes...ok we do rice not the onion latkes but the chicken with apricots is so yummy and plus it has olives in the recipe and i think everyone knows I love olives..lol
that sounds yummy. I will have to take a look.
thanks
Post a Comment