Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just Us =-)

I took these pictures before we left for church this morning. I think my boys are always handsome, but today I thought the boys looked exceptionally handsome ;-). They had on some new duds and they looked like little models.
Then Jarrett took the one of us. It's kind of an up the nose snapshot...but he did a good job.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!! =-)
We did and I always hate to see them come to an end =-(

Snowflake Divider

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! GREAT PICTURES!

YOU GUYS ARE THE PERFECT BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

LOVE YOU ALL
SHARON

Keri said...

Oh my gosh! Your children look like little models! (And you and hubby aren't too shabby either ::wink::)

Tam said...

Great Pictures! Glad you had a great weekend! We are cold here it is about 35 degrees tonite and that is cold here in the South. Yesterday at 40 everyone was staying in the house..it reminded me of being up North during the winters..lol

Anonymous said...

Hubba-Hubba
Those boys need to be on the cover of a magazine!! Soooo handsome!
Mommy and Daddy don't look to bad either!
Just don't tell Michael I said that..ha..ha..ha.
Love ya'll
M

Faith said...

Awesome pics!! the boys are so handsome! Glad you had a good weekend. Our has been bitter cold here in NYS. It was only 0 yesterday a.m.! Of course we are all home today due to the holiday.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you Jennifer, you need to get those boys into modeling.
They're gorgeous! I seriously couldn't get Evan to stand still long enough to get a picture like that! LOL!

Great picture of you and Mike too.

Just a beautiful family!

When are you guys going to the beach this year? and where? We are making plans to head back to Florida in July. Maybe we can get together again.

Molly

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.

-ANN

Anonymous said...

awesome pics of the boys

wendy