Shewwww...
I feel much better!!! A day like yesterday really makes a person appreciate their health.
Today we have done pretty much nothing! =-)
I ordered a pizza this afternoon and ate 3 pieces....so far, so good, with that. Then we have watched 4 home movies....Blakes's first birthday party, Christmas 2004, Hilton Head Vacation 2005 and then just some miscellaneous stuff with all of us. We all love watching those movies. Alot of the movies have my Daddy in them....so that's good that Blake gets to see his Papaw Charles on film.
It has been a nice relaxing day for us.
We didn't go to church tonight because I didn't want to take the chance of any of us spreading the love of this sickness to others.....just in case it wasn't food poisoning. You just never know with something like this. But, so far....Michael, Jarrett or Blake have no signs of sickness. I'm just going to keep praying they don't get anything.
Tomorrow it's back to reality for us. Jarrett and Blake back to school. Michael back to work. It makes me so sad. We have so enjoyed our time together since they have been out of school. We have had lots of family fun together. =-)
Jayme called to tell me that school is already on a 2 hour delay tomorrow morning. YEAH! That's good.....we won't have to get up so early and get out into this cold. It has been freezing cold here all day today. We even got a little bit of snow last night. It was really pretty.
My brother Stevie and his family had around 3 inches of snow where they live. Which is about an hour away in VA.
We could have done some serious sleigh riding with that amount!! The next time it snows we are going sledding....I can't wait!!!! Blake is big enough this year to go down some big hills...with me of course. Last year...I was still a little apprehensive about letting him do any big hills at all. He is a tough little bugger so we will see how it goes. I want ALOT of snow!! I would love to see us get at least 6/7 inches this year in one snowfall. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed =-)
Let it snow.....Let it snow.....Let it snow!!!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
I'm Feeling Much Better =-)
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment