I have to give some kudos to Ritz Camera Shop.
I bought my camera there a few months ago. When we purchased the camera....we bought a Nikon D40x. It came with lots of extras...which included a camera bag. They didn't have any in stock at that time and we were going out of town and I wanted to have something to carry my camera in. So they let me use a bag off of the floor until my camera bag came in. I thought that was really nice of them to accommodate me like that.
Ok...that's the first Kudo!
Now on to the second one.....
This past Friday I was about to take a picture , when I tried to snap the picture, it wouldn't work. I figured out pretty quick the problem was my lens....because when I switched my lens the body of my camera worked just fine. So I called Ritz Camera and spoke with one of the sales associates, and explained to them what happened.
When we bought my camera we also purchased a warranty. Anytime you buy a warranty, it's a gamble. This gamble already paid off! If I had not had that warranty it would have cost us $140 to replace just my lens!!! With the warranty they replaced it and I was in and out in no time! Without spending a dime.
Soooooo....I know several of you have mentioned to me that you would like to buy a GOOD camera. If you do take the plunge.....buy it at your local Ritz Camera Shop.
The service you will get there is second to none!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Ritz Camera Shop
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
I like Ritz and also check their stuff online too. I have bought some scrapbooking things online from them also!
Post a Comment