Time for God!
-Keep daily time with God a priority!
-Start a journal of my prayer requests, so I can see God working in my life.
-Memorize scripture.
Time for Husband!
-Plan a date night at least once a month!
-If possible, plan a weekend trip for two....no kids!
-Make him feel special...because he is.
Time for Kids!
-Make learning more fun
-Just PLAY at every opportunity I get...because they're not small forever!
-Patience...patience...oh, um, did I mention PATIENCE!!
Time for Me!
-Pamper myself more often =-)
-Have more Girls Nights Out!! Woo-Hoo!!
-Stay faithful to my blogging....which I LOVE!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
My Goals For 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
HI found your blog from flip flop mom blog that I stalk all the time.
I have been reading it a bit...really like it and wanted to let you know. Plus I noticed it was a TN blog and that is where my husband ran way and got married...Gaitlinburg..lol So TN holds a special place in my heart as I brought back a great souvenir from my honeymoon...I found out about 2 months later I got pregnant in TN...during our Honeymoon....Anyway way too much information lol The thing is I am an antique mommie and never thought I would have kids. I contribute it all to the great air and relaxing time I spent in TN !!! SO I hope it ok and I will checking in on YOUR blog!! I love blogging...
Soooo...
When is our next Girls Night Out??
See ya tomorrow at basketball.
Love ya,
Wendy
Jennifer
You have some very well thought out goals for this year.A prayer journal is a fabulous idea! What a way to give our God all the praise he deserves.
I love you
-ann
Post a Comment