A lot of the blogs that I read do a "Wordless Wednesday". Posting pictures only.
I like that idea, so I'm gonna do it too!
Ok...so here's the deal...Me have a Wordless Wednesday....that would be near to impossible!! (Stop shaking your head in agreement) So mine will probably be Wordless Wednesdays with a word or two! tee-hee-hee
But, I'm going to put my own little spin on it. I think most of the time bloggers do photos from that day. I'm going to post some random snapshots that I have taken NEW, OLD and REALLY OLD.
So here it goes.....my first contribution to Wordless Wednesday....
This is from a couple of days ago.....
Blake was saying,as I snapped the shot,
"Am I lookin Gooooood??!!"
he was strutting his stuff while wearing my Jackie O sunglasses. Blake cracks me up!!
He has given me some gray hairs
and I'm sure he will give me plenty more,
but he has definitely given me a million more smiles!
Last night I went down into the den and found this little scene....how cute!
Tiger (ain't he purrrrty)....he was warm as toast while it was oh soooo cold outside =-)
and......Jarrett picked Moby Dick to read last night
He read 101 pages before he fell asleep! Can you believe that?? I love it!
Next week I will try not to be so Wordy. =-)
















7 comments:
must be nice...davis is having to read a book (102 pages long) for part of his project due on feb. 25th (awesome day i know) and it was liking pulling teeth getting him to read the 1st 4 chapters last night!!!! you are lucky that jarrett likes to read...
I shook my head
M
Adorable pics and I'm impressed with the reading of Moby Dick! (sure beats what my 14 year old has to read in the next 2 weeks for Honors English.) She has to read and analyze Oedipus Rex! I know she would rather be reading Moby Dick!
Love the wordless Weds. pics.
I love the kitty pic as we are proud owners of four felines. 3 females and 1 male...all indoor only kitties. All rescued kitties also!
101 pages...Way to go Jarrett!
Jennifer, your boys are so darn cute!
I clicked on your church site and by that I figure you live in the Kingsport area? We are in the Chattanooga area (not TOO far away). We're getting snow tonight...it's GREAT!!! Are you getting it up there too?
Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment!
I love the Wordless Wednesday idea, maybe I'll have to try that out next week.
Hi there Tn Tyke Momma!
Yes we have snow!! Yeeee-haw!
We woke up this morning to a blanket of the white stuff!!
and...No, Chattanooga isn't far from here at all. We have some really good friends that live in the Chattanooga area.
Thank you for your comments!
Oh my gosh- that pic of the kids with their kitty is so cute! I couldn't get my brood to cooperate for that kind of shot if i bribed them with all the M&Ms on earth ;)
Post a Comment