Oh my goodness!!!
I just finished laughing my head off at Blake.....
I have been cleaning like a mad women again this evening.....since I got back from my 2 hour spending spree at Walmart! UGH!! I just can't get this house clean enough. I think it's because I have neglected a few things during our holiday fun and it's driving me bonkers now!!!
This evening Michael and I completely took apart the inside of my refrigerator, cleaned all the glass and cleaned all the shelves. One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is CRUMBS in my refrigerator! I can't stand that!!!
Ok......so....anyways......when I am cleaning I usually crank up some jammin music. It gets me going...
I have a radio in my kitchen and that's the one I had cranked up.
I had just finished picking up in the den and walked back up the steps into the kitchen to find Blake dancing like a fool all by himself!! He was gettin down with his bad self!!! It was the cutest thing. I stood and watched him for a few minutes before I made my presence known.
When he saw me he stopped immediately.
Like a deer in headlights!
"I said what were you doing???"
He said....."hmmmm......I can't hardly member." I thought that was soooo funny. Then I started laughing. He then.....started laughing and dancing again.....
I don't have a clue why he was embarrassed because me and my boys do get down occasionally in the kitchen and dance when a good song comes on the radio. That is so much fun.
Listen....if you are ever in a crabby mood. Turn up the radio and have yourself a dance!!
It's an automatic smile!!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment