Thursday, January 17, 2008

Completely Random Question Of The Day....

Praying Hands

Yesterday we had some answered prayers. Some things that we...Michael and I...have been praying about.
Michael has been burdened the past couple of months at work. He has been stressed ALOT and working alot of hours to get the stuff done in his department. It has taken its toll on him and our home life.
He is the Environmental Manager at a local plant....which in tells alot of responsibility. So when things are not going well in that area...it comes straight back on him.
Yesterday alot of prayers were answered. A big burden lifted off of Michael's shoulders. I just want to praise the Lord for answered prayers!!!!!

I already had a really random question in my head for today's post. But, after the joy we felt from seeing how God watches over us, leads us by the hand and answers prayers in his own time. I thought hmmmm I wonder how many other praises you guys may have. There's nothing like remembering how blessed we are....

It doesn't have to be from yesterday, this week, last month or even last year. If you have a recent one...GREAT! If not....just tell us about a praise/blessing/miracle that stands out in your life. Something that you have thanked God for or maybe something that you would like to thank him for..
Sooooo here's the question.....(just click on the Comment link below to leave your answer)

What is your praise for Today???

Snowflake Divider

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have prayed about a family situation that worried me tremendously. As of two days ago it was resolved.
That was a huge answered prayer for me.
Our God is so good!!!

Love you
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I had a couple of medical tests come back very suspicious. My family has a long history of cancer and it was very upsetting to get these results.
Two weeks ago when I went back for more in depth testing...after much prayer, I found out this week it was only scar tissue.
That is the praise that I would like to share. I give all the glory to God!!

Anonymous said...

I thank God for restoration. He has restored so much to me through my little granddaughter. God is so good. He always keeps the promises that He has made to us. I love you Jennifer. Love, Paula

angela said...

After living in Nigeria for 15 months, I am very aware of the life that God has blessed me with. I thank Him for our health, roof over our head, and peace in my life.

Thank you God!

I love you too Jennifer. I thank God that he sent to me such a great cousin/sister!!

me

Anonymous said...

Travis and I are so thankful for our sweet little Brayden. He is such a joy and a LONG awaited blessing. God is good.

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
I thank God for my family. Paul is a wonderful husand and father. I don't what I would do without him. Emma is the most beautiful little princess ever!!!!
I am so blessed!
I also thank God for our friendship. It means the world to me. You don't realize what a special person you are.
I'm not talking short bus special either. ha ha ha
Love you
M

Faith said...

I am most thankful today for a husband who is a godly man, who loves to serve in his church working with the teens and who is a great example of a daddy to his little girls! I just praise the Lord for the blessing He brought into my life, when He brought me Dave!

Anonymous said...

I have been much in prayer concerning some personal issues. I believe I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is only due to the Lord's hand on my life. This is my praise!
Please continue to remember me in your prayers.
I love you
-ann

FlipFlop Mom said...

OHHHHHHHH I'm so glad the Lord answered your prayers and blessed you!!!!!!!

My praise... My blogging friends!! I just love them.. I love how they let us peek and see into their lives all around the world!!!

I also tagged you!! tee hee... Ü so.. come and peek!! and play!!

Anonymous said...

We have seen God's promises and blessings in our life a lot since our house fire on Dec. 13, 2007! Me, my husband and our 6 children were left with nothing but each other (which is a whole LOT!) But God has has blessed us with ALL our needs and much more. He will NEVER EVER leave us...and I am SO thankful for that!!!
Praising Jesus for answered prayers in your life, Jennifer!