It's very hard to believe that it's January the 8th!
The average high here for January is 45 degrees.
But, today it was 72 degrees and sunny!!! Woo-Hoo!!
I got up this morning took Blake to preschool, then off to the gym to workout....I even hopped in the tanning bed while I was there. Yes, I know that's bad for me...I usually go just enough during the winter that I have a little healthy glow...so I won't be such a pale tail. ;-)
Needless to say this glorious weather broke my OCD cleaning behavior pattern.
When it's warm and sunny outside....that's where you'll find ME!!
Certainly not cooped up in the house!!
I'll resume my deep cleaning when it's not so pretty outside
After I picked Blake up from preschool this morning
Tracie and I decided to take the kids to the park.
Just take a look at those beautiful BLUE skies!! I LOVE IT!!!
We played at the park, ate lunch, then we took a walk in the woods. It turned into a LONG HIKE in the woods! Tracie and I let Mason and Blake lead the way...they had some BIG fun! Their imaginations were in overdrive!
I have definitely got my cardio in for the day.
Tracie, Sydnee and I could barely keep up with those boys!!!!
OK...Where did you go Blake???
Blake kept fading into the background with his camo on! tee-hee-hee
This is where Blake and Mason stopped dead in their tracks and said....
"What was that???!!!"
They thought they heard a bear!!!
On any walk in the woods I've ever taken....there's always some sounds of wild animals off in the distance!! GULP..
Pretend wild animals...that is ;-)
Blake and Mason
Blake and Me =-)
Mason, Tracie and Sydnee
Blake had to refuel his energy after our long journey deep into the wilderness....
with what else but, some strawberry J-e-ll-o. =-)
*****
Then, this evening Jarrett had a CHAC Basketball game.
We played the Rebels...and lost...Again =-( The final score was 30-8
It wasn't pretty.
So far we haven't won a game yet.
The boys played hard but, they just couldn't get it together tonight.
We always tell Jarrett we are proud of him if he scores 10 points or none...it doesn't matter to us as long as he tries his best and has some fun!!
Jarrett on the other hand...DOES NOT LIKE TO LOSE....He gets down on himself. I hope he gets out of that....because I have a feeling we have a long road of sports ahead of us.
Here's a couple of pictures of Jarrett playing tonight...He is #8..


















No comments:
Post a Comment