Ok...so last night, my 3 boys didn't get home from the Sunday School outing that Michael had until 3 AM!!!!
Yes....you read it correctly.....3AM!!!!!! Jarrett and Blake have become late night party animals!! Me....I crashed around 11:00 in my cozy recliner under my blanket, while watching a movie. I just couldn't last any longer than that. I am a night owl....but, not last night...I was tired.
So anyways......
This morning none of us got up until NOON!!! We are a bunch of losers!!! ha..ha..ha.
We got up and I fixed some pancakes....The Breakfast Of Champions.
Then we all got ready for Jarrett's CHAC Basketball game. We were rushing around to make sure to arrive on time for his 2:00 game. We arrive about 5 minutes early......to find his team eating their snack.
THE GAME WAS OVER....IT had started at 1:00 and ended at 2:00.
I had looked at an old schedule and the time had changed.
I was not a happy camper and neither was Jarrett. He was very disappointed....he was so ready to play.
Oh well.....even I make mistakes now and then ;-). I could have smacked myself! But, technically it wasn't MY mistake....I just didn't have the revised schedule. Luckily, Jarrett forgave me.
So......we went back home and Jarrett, Blake and Michael played outside, while I made a badly needed grocery trip to WalMart.
We did get one thing out of showing up for the game at the wrong time. We got this awesome picture of a very handsome basketball player! =-)

Saturday, January 5, 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment