Yesterday evening Jarrett had a CHAC game. It was the Spurs facing the Lakers. We had faced the Lakers before and lost. Last night we WON 27-7!!! It was also the FIRST game we have won all year!! We were thrilled!! I haven't seen those boys play like that since the season began. They always play hard, but last night they really had it together. Jarrett was on his game last night. He was all over the other team....it was great! He scored 4 points during the game. I couldn't even tell you how many assists he had. That ball just wouldn't go in for him last night...he most certainly gets an A+ for effort in my book though!! ;-)
Here's a few pictures....Jarrett is #8....
Go SPURS!!!!



Jarrett ended up down on the ground with this one.....he took a hit to the face...as you can see in this picture. Those guys were rough last night....but, Jarrett just kept rolling with the punches.
















1 comment:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH I love watching kids play sports.. I missed the basketball season here.. hubby usually coaches.. ( he was voted best player in VT in 1990 and traveled to the south to play with NOW professional players.. he said he never had a chance down there.. lOL LOL LOL)... and then next it's baseball season.. this is my fav.. cause it warms up.. and the kids are a delight!! They love hubby and they are just FUN!!!
Post a Comment