Yesterday Jarrett was out of school for Martin Luther King Day. We stayed at the house most of the day. I had a hair appointment at noon...and my dear husband came home from work for a couple of hours so I could go. Jarrett and Blake get so restless having to wait so long while I'm getting my hair styled. I thought that was so thoughtful of Michael...so I had to brag on him a little. ;-)
We didn't have anything planned to do yesterday...and Jarrett and Blake were getting bored. So I thought I would stop and get some pizza supplies on the way home from my hair appointment.....so they could make their own personal pizza for dinner.
Anyway...Jarrett and Blake worked really hard on their pizzas.
After they ate all of their pizza we made some cookies too. If I don't quit eating like this I'm going to be as big as a house!!! UGH!
We enjoyed our day off together.....back to reality tomorrow =-(.
Here's a few pictures.....
Look at that smile...Blake was havin some fun!
lots of mozzarella cheese too.... 
I was just the helper....AND the taste tester ;-)
Time to enjoy all their hard work and it was YUMMY! Check out that hair! ha!
They ate every single bite!!!



















7 comments:
You know what I like about you, Jennifer? You let your kids DO. I sign my kids up for classes or send them to grandparent's homes for hands-on. Otherwise, I drive them and myself nuts because I try to clean things while they are doing them. Good for you!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I'm HUNGRY.. those look super yummy!!! WHAT FUN!!!!! You're hair looks NICE too!!!!!!
Gurrrrllll! I'm loving that hair too! You are one HOT MAMMA!What a sweet Mommy you are. what fun! My Mom would never even let me IN the kitchen when I was little. It looks like you guys had a great day off together. I was working..so i'm glad someone had some fun! LOL You tell that Mike that he is such a good man! You should brag on him!!!!
from one of your most faithful lurkers..
Wendy
Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and praying for me and my family. I know through Christ we can over come this! I was hesitant at first about sharing so intimately, but then I remembered what a privilege it is to pray for other blogger's needs! So again, thank you.
I've been peeking around your place and your boys are just so cute. I love their smiles! I have three kids, 2 girls and one son. And they are older now too. We still do a lot of family things together, but I sure miss the days when they were little too!
It was nice to meet you and I've bookmarked you because I can already tell I feel at home here! Thank you again.
How fun! Looks like they had a great time!
I'd like one all veggie pizza with extra green olives for delivery please! :P
We love making homemade pizzas too(mostly because all 8 of us can get what we want that way)
Your hair looks great!
You hair looks great and the pizzas looked out of this world.
Looked like so much fun
Post a Comment