Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have gone back in time for this Wordless Wednesday!!
The first picture....is me when I was 14 months old. Can you say chunky monkey??!!
The second one...is of Michael and I...we were both 18 years old. We were sitting in the swing in his Mom and Dad's back yard.
The third one....is of my Daddy and Jarrett at my niece, Christy's, wedding. Jarrett was 3 years old. He was the ring bearer. This is one of my favorite pictures that I have of my Daddy. I love how Jarrett is looking at his Papaw Charles....Jarrett loved him so much.

Happy Hump Day!! =-)

Snowflake Divider

15 comments:

~cassie~ said...

I always said Blake looks like you. . .He really looks like your baby pic. . . Love the picture of Michael with hair too!! =) Have a great day

Kristie said...

Holy cow. Blake looks just like you, just with short hair. That is crazy! Cute pic of you and Michael, too.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics for Wordless Wed. -- Would love to look up close at the pic of you and Michael. And I have to confess I stole your Before I was a Mom poem and emailed to some people who don't read your blog -- not that there are very many! I loved it! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am cracking up over the picture of you and Mike!!
I sooo remember you guys looking like that in High School. Talk about a walk down memory lane!!!
I love your baby picture too. Those cheeks are adorable!! I agree with the other comments..Blake looks just like you did. He's your clone.
The one with your Daddy and Jarett is precious to say the least.

Love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what your question is tomorrow. LOL!!!

M

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Great pictures.

I especially love the one with Charles and Jarrett. You can see that sparkle he always had in his eyes. Priceless. I know you miss your Daddy so much.

I love you
-ann

Rachel said...

I LOVE YOUR WORDLESS WEDNESDAYS! THOSE PICTURES ARE GREAT.
THE ONE OF YOUR SON AND YOUR FATHER IS PRECIOUS.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO PULL OUT SOME OLD PICTURES. THIS HELPS YOUR NEW BLOGGER BUDDIES GET TO KNOW YOU EVEN BETTER. THANKS.

BTW...I AM SO GOING TO COPY YOU!!

RACHEL

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Have a great Wednesday!!!

Faith said...

Great pics! Was your hubby your "high school sweetheart?"

Amy said...

Such great pictures and great memories. My husband and I began dating when we were in the 11th grade, so we have many young pictures together. We've been together now 13 years and married 8 1/2 and life is so wonderful. Thanks for making me remember today!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great!

I'm so old. I totally remember you when you were that little!! You were so cute!
Now you are all grown up and still beautiful.

I love you Jennifer
Sharon

Amy said...

Awww, what a cutie pie you were! And I know I didn't know your father, but what a lovely picture that is! I lost my father just over a year ago and I find myself looking at his picture often. He was a sweet, quiet, gentle man. What was your father like?

And I love all the pics you posts of your boys! This is such anice place to come to, especially when you're having a bummer of a day. Your boys smiles make me smile!

Amy said...

Be sure and check my blog tomorrow for a bloggy award sent your way!

Jennifer said...

To answer your questions....

FAITH-Michael and I dated in High School for about 6 months...and then we broke up. Then I dated another guy, which was Michael's friend. It was such a SCANDAL!!! Then Michael and I eventually got back together after we graduated from High School, dated for 2 years..then got married. We will celebrate our 11th Anniversary on March 8th. =-) I guess you could say we were high school sweethearts.

AMY-My Daddy was a gentle,kind,humble,caring,Christian man. He loved my Mom so much and was such a wonderful Daddy.He had such a great sense of humor. He passed away suddenly in Oct. 2005..from complications of an aneurysm. He was 72. So many people came to his funeral that told us stories of how he had touched their lives..in various ways. Ways that he had helped them...and never wanted any recognition for any of it.
My Daddy in my opinion was one in a million. I can't wait to see him again in Heaven.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures (especially of you and Michael). I love looking at pictures. Travis and I have quite a few too - we have been together for 16 years (that seems crazy - it has flown by). We have been married 14 1/2 years of those 16 and I wouldn't trade those years for anything. Love him more today than ever before.

Diana

FlipFlop Mom said...

awww those pictures are ADORABLE!!!! I LOVED THEM!! hmmm someday I will post a picture of me... someday.. LOL LOL LOL