Friday, January 18, 2008

Bloggers With Integrity Award!


I am soooooo excited! I just received my very first blogger award from my new blogger friend Tam at MommaSong. On her blog she states...."Welcome to a visit in my head these are my thoughts and my opinions on everything which mean nothing to anyone but me. So come walk in my world and leave with a smile." and I do! One of her recent posts was titled "The Door Bell Rings Rings and Rings" it was so funny how she told that story. It was like a Seinfeld episode! You will have to check it out....
Anyways.....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you Tam for my award!!!
I would like to thank the academy...... No...ok....seriously. I'm just positively thrilled!
This is what she said about me...

5. My last pick is a new blog that I found from http://justaflipflopmom.blogspot.com and that goes to http://foxmjjb.blogspot.com she keeps it all real and fun!

The rules are that I have to award 5 people this award also! I will post my blogger award recipients soon, very soon!

Snowflake Divider

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY JENN
CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD YOU BLOG VIXEN YOU!!!

I LOVED ALL THE SNOW PICTURES TOO. YOU ALWAYS TAKE THE CUTEST PICTURES OF JARRETT AND BLAKE. YOU MUST HAVE ONE AWESOME CAMERA!! I'M JEALOUS!

LOVE
KAREN

Rachel said...

Jennifer
Hello, I am catching up on your blog posts. We have been a bunch of sick puppies around here. I haven't checked your blog in about a week.
You guys stay so busy, I can barely keep up. We do too..it is crazy all the time at our house.
I LOVED all the great pictures from your snow day! Your boys are adorable!! It looked like they had a great time in the snow.
Congratulations on your blogger award! You most certainly deserve it. You always make me smile and normally laugh out loud each time I read your posts. You have such a positive outlook on life...and your enthusiasm is contagious! You inspire me to be a better person and look at life in a different light.

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I will get busy on my 7 Random Things tonight! This is my first tag. I'm honored!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Blog Queen!

M

Faith said...

CONGRATS!! Love all your pics. I'm kinda busy the next week or so but I will be back to visit ya!