I am very much a list person. Lists really work well for me...they help me to hold myself accountable for the things that I need to get done on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. I especially love the marking things off part!! ;-)
This morning, I dropped Blake off at preschool and had 12 errands to run within 3 hours, before I had to pick him up. Not much...You say??!! It felt like alot.
I have a chair in my living room that was full of stuff from Christmas that I needed to exchange/return. I had to go to Target, Wal-mart, Old Navy, Books-A-Million (I could spend HOURS in that place..LOVE it!!) and the Mall to take care of those things. That doesn't include all of the miscellaneous stuff I had to do.
The BIG news that I have...which might be old news to you.....is that Old Navy is having a HUGE sale ( I'm sure not just at our local store...but at all of their stores). They have TONS of stuff marked 75% off. I stopped and kicked my heels up when I saw all the signs!! tee-hee-hee
I found shirts for Jarrett and Blake marked down to $4 and I even found some really nice dress shirts for Michael for $4.75!! Woo-Hoo!! I don't know about you, but I LOVE to get a good deal! I smile all the way to the cash register!!!!
Also, when I walked into Target I saw BATHING SUITS! Yes...they may be jumping the gun a tad bit, but BOY did it ever make me smile!! OH.... Have I ever mentioned that...I LOVE SUMMER????
Anyways....I got all the things marked off of my to do list for today, within my 3 hour time limit. Smiling each time I marked one off...with such a feeling of accomplishment. =-)
Yeah ME!! ;-)
One more thing.....
I also got a great deal at Books-A-Million on these classic hardback books for Jarrett!
I only paid $2.97 for each of them. Yipeee! 
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Are You A List Person??
Posted by
Jennifer
at
4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Yes! I went to Old Navy on Friday!!! WOW!! Super great clearance prices with additional half off!! Can't beat those deals! (and by the way, I am a list person also...so is my mom....sometimes I write things on my list that I have finished, just so that I can cross them off!! How crazy is that?!?!?!)
I LOVE your blog.....you always make me smile!!!
Our Toys R Us Had take an additional 50 percent off the lowest reduced price. I got my boys swimming trunks for the up coming summer for 85 cents a pair and Yes 85 cents. I got four pair each. Another woman standing beside me had tons of the clothes and she informed me that she was going to buy them and take them to the consignment shop and that she would make money. All I know is I got great deals!
Post a Comment