Friday, January 18, 2008

Seven Random Things About Me...

I have been tagged with The Seven Random Things About Me from my blogger friend at Just A Flip Flop Mom!!!
She is a 35 year old mom and she states......"Sometimes it's hard to seperate mom to who I am as a woman, but for the time I'm loving it" That caught my eye when I came across her blog....but, OF COURSE what first and foremost caught my eye was her title JUST A FLIP FLOP MOM!! If only I could have thought of that title first!!!!!! Go check out her blog...she is great!

*The rules are to link the person who sent this to you...and leave a comment on their blog.. so their readers can visit yours.
*post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 strange/weird facts about you on your blog
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog...

OK here's MY seven.....

-I can cross my eyes...one eye at a time. That totally falls under strange/weird facts!!!!

-I can not drive a straight shift. I have never tried or wanted to.

-I'm a fabric softener fanatic!! I LOVE for our clothes to smell out of the dryer fresh! I use liquid fabric softener AND 2 or 3 fabric sheets. DOWNY!! all the way!!

-I love to watch scary movies, be scared, and scare people. I get most of my sheer pleasure and laughter out of the scaring people part! I'm giggling thinking about all the scares that I have enjoyed!!!! ha.ha.ha

-I could eat pizza every night of my life! I love pepperoni, cheese and mushroom!! yummy-yum-yum

-I can balance at least 20 quarters on my elbow and then extend my arm really fast and catch them all in the palm of my hand of that same arm. That one is kinda hard to explain! Let me tell ya....that one is just pure deeevine TALENT!!!!! ha..ha..ha..

-I can do one KILLER imitation of Karl on Slingblade!!! ha..ha..ha... I reckon it's purty good! Mmmm

Let see.....WHO to tag.....I want to tag people that I just met and would like to learn more about...and a couple that I already know TOO much about...but could surprise me!!

1.) Kara at Tyke Momma

2.) Faith at Gold In The Clouds

3.) Krista at Scraps In Bloom

4.) Jayme

5.) Tam at MommaSong

6.) Rachel at For The Love Of God

7.) Angela at Cuz In Colorado

Ok...people get busy!!!!

Also, if you are reading this.....consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment so I can come see what your WEIRD things are!! ha..ha..ha

Snowflake Divider

5 comments:

Tam said...

Hey I just came over to leave you a note to look on my blog at an award for YOU and see you chose me for the 7 random things...so funny!!!!! So funny!!! Ok I will get those things up lol lol

Tam said...

You are one of my picks for the blogger with integrity award!!! you keep it all real!!!!

I finished the 7 random facts for YOU! take a peeky

Anonymous said...

Another thing we have in common--I love the smell of clean laundry & dryer sheets!! Thanks for tagging me--it's my first!

Faith said...

Ok! Thanks for tagging me. (I also MUST use Downy although I didn't list that as one of my 7 weird things!)

FlipFlop Mom said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those are 7 GREAT things... LOL LOL.. but I don't know who # 7 is.. am I in the dark ages... LOL LOL