Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Growing Up

We bought this loft bed about 3 years ago for Jarrett's room. When we bought it...I remember saying....one day I'm sure Blake will be sleeping in it too. At that time, Blake was too small to even climb up the ladder. It seemed like such a LONG time before Blake would be big enough to climb up those steps.
Now he runs up them and jumps off the top!!
He has slept in Jarrett's room on the top bunk 3 nights in a row.
I have always rocked Blake to sleep in the rocking chair in his room. I sing to him and that's our cuddle time.
Since he has started sleeping with Bubby....he no longer asks me to rock him before he goes to sleep. {Sigh}
It makes me sad. =-(
My little boys are growing up....

Snowflake Divider

3 comments:

Tam said...

OOO I know how you feel. I look at my two little guys and see how fast they are growing up! SIGH a thousand times.....

Rachel said...

those boys have you by the heartstrings.
a mommy and her boys have such a special bond.
you will always be their first love.

Keri said...

*sob*

We're about to buy bunk beds for our boys. I'm sure it will be a more difficult transition for me than it will be for them.

Yours look like they're loving their bed though. I guess we should be happy for them, haha.