Make sure your sound is turned up..and..you will have to pause the music on my FineTune player.
You can thank me later =-)
While I was making dinner earlier....Jarrett and Blake were watching SpongeBob.
This song came on and now I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!! AAAAHHHHH!
So...I thought I would share the joy of this song.
One more thing....I hope you have the.....BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRR!!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Don't Have A Song In Your Head? Want One??
Posted by
Jennifer
at
4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
FRUIT SALAD YUMMY YUMMY FRUIT SALAD that is the song I have been hearing all day as my 2 year old is obessed with the WIGGLES!
I hate SpongeBob.
So now I'm going to have to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
I can't beleive you put Sponge Bob on your Blog. You know I HATE SPONGE BOB. I am so glad the only songs I have to put up with are songs from Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers. It's true when they say the Lord won't give you more than you can handle. Life with Sponge Bob would have driven me to the edge. Thank God for little girls.
Sponge to me.. is a RIOT!!!! I know many don't like him.. but he's so stupid funny to me!!! LOL LOL.. The song reminded me of the MONKEES..."I thought love was only true in fairy tales... "... can you hear it.. huh huh??
Oh ugh. I hate spongebob. Of course the boys love it!
yay.
Post a Comment