Thursday, January 10, 2008

Completely Random Question Of The Day..

ice cream

Soooooo...
What is your favorite ice-cream??
Mine is Moose Tracks!!
I could eat a gallon in one sitting alone.
Ok...now..it's your turn..leave a comment and tell me what your favorite is.
Oh come on!! Just humor me..ok??
I thought this might be a fun thing to do...don't be a party pooper!
I will come up with a completely random question for us every Thursday....
We will see how it goes...

Snowflake Divider

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

BASKIN-ROBBINS PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE. IT'S WONDERFUL!

Rachel said...

I like the plain stuff.
Just sit me in front of a big bowl of Chocolate ice cream and I'm happy.

Anonymous said...

Butter Pecan--I love it

Anonymous said...

My Favorite is Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. Chocolate Brownies, Chocolate Ice Cream and Cookie Dough YUM!

Anonymous said...

My Favorite is Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. Chocolate Brownies, Chocolate Ice Cream and Cookie Dough YUM!

Sorry I did this twice
Jayme

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Cheesecake.
Like you, I could eat a gallon of it too.
-Ann

Anonymous said...

hey girl
sorry I'm not an ice cream fan
just give me a piece of chocolate cake instead.
talk to you soon.


Wendy

Anonymous said...

My favorite is chocholate moose tracks. I was just admiring yesterday's entry "Ode to Dan." He seems to be a really great guy! That's one of your best entry's yet! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Me--Snickerdoodle
Paul--Chocolate Mint
Emma--Rainbow


Love you,
M

Anonymous said...

Ben and Jerrys Chucky Monkey
gret stuff!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm the happiest when I have a bowl of cotton candy or mocha cappacino chip.

Dena

Faith said...

I can only pick one?? Well, then it is Bittersweet Sinphony by Perry's. I just love Vienna Mocha Chunk (Friendlys) and Maple Walnut (Stewarts, a local ice cream vendor). ok, that's 3 but I just had to mention them! And I am cracking up because I literally walked in the door 5 min. ago after dropping off my oldest to her small group and stopped for a half gallon of my youngest's favorite: Chocolate Marshmallow from Stewarts! I will be back to check out your next question!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm.....let's see
This is hard to choose only one but it's probably going to be...Rocky Road. Yes...I'll go with that one.
This is fun. I'll be waiting for the next Q&A session!! I don't have much of a life!! hee hee
I read your blog every single day. I enjoy it so much. I'm what you call a lurker I guess.
It's great to keep up with you guys. Tell Jarrett Evan said hello! He still talks about Jarrett and Blake all the time. Have a happy weekend. I'll be watching. hee hee

Molly

angela said...

B & J's yogurt chocolate fudge brownie........YUMMY.

me

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH - how could no one have chosen Ben and Jerry's "Cherry Garcia". Followed closely by the Baskin Robbins version "Winter White Chocolate". Heaven with dark chocolate and sweet cherries!!

Jennifer said...

Just for the record =-)

Jarrett said...Oreo Cookies/Cream
Blake said....Chocolate
Michael said....Turtle Tracks

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Moose Tracks

Yes...I'm still a reader. I'm just one of the lurky people that never comment. ha

Keep up the great blogging.

Carol

FlipFlop Mom said...

would you believe me if I told you I dislike Icecream???? LOL LOL....don't know why .. but I just do...

Anonymous said...

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. But every year at Christmastime I have to have at least one half-gallon container of Mayfield's peppermint. Umm, umm good!
Fun question!
Tanja

Tam said...

Mint Chocolate Chip and it has to been GREEN.

Anonymous said...

Mine is TCBY White Chocolate Mousse
Yummy Yum Yum! Christy

Anonymous said...

Marble Slab Snickerdoodle!
It is addictive!!!