Ok..so...one of my FAVORITE things to do is travel! I love to go on vacations with my family and with friends!
There's nothing better than getting away from our everyday life and spending wonderful, relaxing time together with no obligations, no plans...EXCEPT the plan to have a whole lotta FUN! =-)
Last year Michael and I took a cruise for our 10 year wedding anniversary on Royal Caribbean Cruise lines. It was a 4 day cruise (didn't want to stay away from the boys TOO long) from Fort Lauderdale to Key West then to Cozumel.
To say that we had a fantastic time.....that would be an understatement!!
Cozumel had a GORGEOUS beach!! Just beautiful!!! Beautiful white sand and sparkling, crystal blue water.......oh, I wish I was there RIGHT now!
That beach in Cozumel is definitely my most favorite beach EVER! The picture at the beginning of this post is one that I took on that beach. A couple had just gotten married right on the beach while we were there. BEAUTIFUL!
What is your favorite beach or favorite vacation destination????















13 comments:
St. Martin.
Paul and I went there 3 years ago. It was breathtaking!
I love your music on here btw.
Your blog is a happy little place! LOL
Love,
M
My favorite beach is Magen's Bay in St. Thomas. It reminded us of Gilligan's Island. Now you got me wishing I was there...It's a place where you would find Kenny Chesney or Jimmy Buffett singing on the beach and hamocks around and little tiki huts...
For me honestly it doesn't matter. As long as I am with my family and good friends because it's not so much about where I am but who I am with that makes a vacation memorable. Just get me out of town and away from everyday life.
Jayme
Hanoi Beach in Maui........we stumbeld upon this beach just on a drive of the Island. It is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen in my life. One day I hope to go back. OH I WISH I WERE THERE RIGHT NOW.............
Love you..........
me
We went on a catamaran ride to St. John on a cruise to the Caribbean with Travis and Diana 6 years ago and it was heavenly-beautiful and relaxing!! Now I just love any beach that Carson and Mattie can dig on for hours (and I can read on a.k.a. fall asleep on while Daddy has some sandcastle time with the kids!! Wish we were there now......
Love-Jerica
Travis and I love any beach really, but we absolutely loved our cruise with Matthew & Jerica. We went to St. Thomas & St. John. We sailed out on a catamaran to a small island there and went snorkeling. It was incredible.
Kiawah Island near Charleston is incredible too. Actually we are in the process of planning our beach trip right now and we can't wait to experience the beach with Brayden.
Just the word vacation makes me very happy! LOL
We have visited many many beaches, I would have to say my favorite beach was a small very private beach named Edisto Island.
We had a great time there as a family.
Molly
I have not been on Vacation since my Honeymoon...so I have no idea! My husband was so busy these last Five years with work that we have not been on Vacation.
Someone mentioned Edisto Beach...that is awesome place...we live a couple of hours from there...I guess we take the beach for granted as we are so close. Lots of weekends we just ride to a place called Jeykll or St Simons as little day trips. St Augustine also rocks! We are within a days trip of all these places.
That's a hard one for me to answer Jennifer because I love the beaches (most of them) at the remote Adirondack lakes where we hike but I also LOVED the beach that our hotel was on in Aruba for our honeymoon. "Baby's Beach" on the other end of the island was awesome too as it was a gorgeous, romantic spot and like no one was there! It was just my new hubby and I. We also love the beach at our beach house on Cape Cod (it is a house that my niece will one day inherit but we all take turns using it). It is private, sandy, the bay is usually fairly calm for kayaking, the waves are not too high at that point....ok...now I am wishing it was July!!
The beaches in the Grand Caymans! Wonderful! My husband and I spent our honeymoon there and plan to spend our 10 year anniversary (in a year and a half-but who's counting) there as well. What wonderful memories!
Well.. I'm an anxious traveller... and this bumms me out.. but my favorite so far.. has been FL.. disney world.. woo hoo..!! I would never live there.. but it was nice to visit... for our 15 years.. (2009) I'm planning to go to Hawaii.. we'll see if I chicken out or not!!
I am not a big fan of the beach. But my most favorite vacation has to be Disney World. I could go every month if possible. To our family it truly is Magical!!!
Post a Comment