Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blake's Easter Party

This morning we had Blake's Easter Party at preschool.
He couldn't wait!!
They made a craft and one of the Mom's brought Resurrection Eggs to tell The Easter Story to the kids. They all really enjoyed that.
Then it was out to the playground to hunt for Easter eggs.

Blake wasted NO time!!

He found lots of eggs and he was very happy!

Blake was working on this craft. It says...

This isn't just a bunch of chicks as you can plainly see.
I made them with my thumbs which God made a part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say.
I hope you have a very special Easter Day!
Blake
Easter 2008

Yummy-Yummy cupcakes

Me and the Blakester. Blake was absolutely thrilled to get his picture taken AGAIN! NOT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you both had a great time at the party.
Jennifer you are so blessed to stay home with your sweet boys and enjoy all these special moments with them.

Love you
-ann

Amy said...

What fun! Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

I fondly remember all those little class parties. How fun they were! Enjoy every second.

Blake is just the cutest thing!! I love all of those funny expressions he gives the camera.

That is a great picture of you my beautiful cousin!!

I love you!
Sharon

Sonya said...

Looks like he had a load of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn...thanks for sending me these invites to check out your blog. I love reading up on your family. I miss you!! This is a great pic of you two!
Love you much,
Vickie