I bid you farewell my blogging friends....
but, not for long.
This will be my last post for the next several days.
I will go through blogger withdrawl! What to do...What to do....
Surely there MUST be some medication that I can take!!! LOL!!
I will miss you and I hope you will miss me too! ;-)
If you don't, just humor me and say you did and it'll make me smile. =-)
I will have alot of catching up to do, when we return.
I hope you all have a great week!!
I look forward to reading all the fun things you guys have been doing.
I hope that you have a wonderful Easter!
Please say a prayer that we have a safe trip.
Thank you so much.
















12 comments:
Praying for your safe travel. Hope you all have a great time and that the weather cooperates. Have a very merry, Disney time!
Have a great vacation.
I lost the pound I gained last week.
Last week: 171
This week: 170
Praying for travel mercies and a wonderful, relaxing time! I love Disney! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon!! Nothing says romance like Mickey & Minnie Mouse! LOL!
I miss you...I miss you already!
I hope you guys have a wonderful and fun vacation together.
Love you much
M
I miss you already too.
I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return.
I hope you and your family have such a wonderful time together.
Have a great time! Wahoo, Disney!
I hope you have a wonderful, safe, relaxing time together as a family.
I'm sure you will have lots of fun!
I will be anxiously awaiting your Disney post.
I will miss you while you are gone.
I read your blog everyday and I will be lost.
Tell Mickey and Minnie hello!
I love you
-ann
Jenn
Have a great time!
I'm so jealous!!! I love Disney!
I will pray for your safety while you are gone.
Can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of pictures!!!
Love
Karen
HAVE A GREAT TIME AT DISNEY!I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFETY WHILE YOU ARE TRAVELING.I AM ALSO REMEMBERING YOUR UNSPOKEN REQUEST.
I LOVE YOU SHARON
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP! I can't wait to see pictures!
Hope you have a great time...I am so jealous...we have never taken a trip on Spring Break but would love too. Maybe I can next year when I get an extra week of vacation!!!
Have a Blast...can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back!!!
Post a Comment