Good Morning!
We have made it back safe and sound.
We pulled into our driveway last night around 1 am.
We had a FANTASTIC time!!!! We loved every single second of Disney!!
The only bad thing about vacations is that they have to end =-(.
The weather was Awesome!!
We enjoyed 70 and 80 degree temps the whole time. I am in full Summer mode!
Now I am FREEZING in TN with highs in the 40's. UGH!!!
I took 1247 pictures...to be exact.
My Disney post will be a LONG one with lots of pictures.
I won't have an opportunity to post again until Tuesday. ( I will update the Weight Loss Chart on Tuesday also....if I have everyone's numbers)
We are going to church this morning, then going to see our parents in Big Stone...and won't get home until late tonight.
Tomorrow I have several appointments to take care of (not to mention LOTS of laundry and grocery shopping to do), then Jarrett and Blake have baseball practice tomorrow evening.
On Tuesday Michael is flying to Kansas for a business trip and won't be home until Friday =-(.
Can you say back to reality??!!!!!
Thank you so much for all your comments wishing us safe travel and to have lots of fun.
I had a HUGE smile on my face while I was reading those.
I hope you guys have had a great week. I will catch up with you starting on Tuesday...leaving lots of comments along the way =-).
While Michael is out of town I will have lots of late night computer time.
I'm thinking of designing myself a new header too.
That takes a couple of hours...for me anyway and I will have the time while he is gone.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
How U Doin??!!!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















11 comments:
Welcome home! I can't wait to see all your pictures. I wrote so much about our trip that I had to break it up into 5 posts! Disney is one of my favorite places, so I look forward to reading all about your week!
Glad you had a great time and are back with us.
My weigh in for 3/28 was 169 down o1 more pound, slowly but surely I'm getting there.
Glad you all had a great time! :) CAn't wait to read all about it! Hope the "snap back into reality" isn't too harsh tomorrow! ;)
Anne P.
I was so excited to see a new entry on here! I'm glad you are home and home safely. I thought about you alot this week. I can't wait to hear all about your trip to Disney.
Karen
Yea! Your back!!! I have missed you my blogger friend!! I'm glad you and your family had a fantastic time. I can't wait to see all your pics and hear all about your fun times. Blog world just ain't the same without ya!! Much blog love to you!!!!!
Welcome Back to Reality! Glad you had fun! We can not wait for all the GREAT PICTURES!
WOOHOOOOO! Welcome back! Isnt vacation fabulous!? We just returned home as well. I had a wonderful time but I am soooo glad to be back to reality. Cant wait to see pics!
So glad you're back safely and that you had a blast! (not to mention awesome weather!..yay for you!)
My weight stayed the same at 116 so no gain no loss.
Welcome Home!!I'm glad you had a wonderful time and great weather!! I missed you. love you Jennifer
-ann
You seriously have 1247 pictures?! Start posting, my friend, start posting.
:-)
Welcome home, glad you made it safe and sound.. can't wait to see all the pictures and hear about your trip.. We got home yesterday afternoon and I know what you mean about back to reality..
Post a Comment