Good Morning Fellow Weight Loss Challengers!!!!!
I will not get to update the chart on Monday because we will be gone, but please go ahead and leave a comment with your numbers for this week.
I would like for you to also leave your numbers for the 28th on this post too. Then I will update the chart on the 31st reflecting both weeks.
I am still on a roll with my 1 pound weight loss for the week. While we are on vacation I'm going to TRY to be careful and not eat too much junk. Usually when we go on vacation we eat like crazy.
Ok....Looking forward to seeing your numbers. I hope you have had a great week!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Also....I have a special unspoken prayer request that I am asking for you to remember today in your prayers. Thank you so very much!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
6:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















7 comments:
Hi Jennifer: you are in my prayers today.
Also: my weight is the same. NO loss but no gain!
Enjoy your vacation!!
Happy Resurrection Day!
March 21st. I weighed 139 last week and 138 today. Yeah I will take that. Hope you all enjoy your trip.
Put me down for 1.2 pounds.
M
I stayed the same this week. I tried hard this week. I don't know what happened =-(
I gained a pound last week, but that wasn't too bad considering I went to Floriday with my husband. That will put me at 1 pound loss on your chart, but I have officially lost four pounds (I had lost three before joining you).
ENJOY DISNEY!
March 28th same song same verse. 138 last week and 137 today. I will take it even if it is one pound at a time.
My weigh in for the 21st was 1/2 lb. It was again 1/2lb for the 28th. Slowly but surely it's coming off.
Praying for you and hoping your trip was the bomb!
Post a Comment