You guys will be so proud of me.
I got up this morning, met the girls at the park to run and I hung in there with them for 2 miles!!!!!
I couldn't believe I ran that long on our first run together!
WOO-HOO!!!
These chics that I'm running with are in AWESOME shape. They completely motivate me!
They ran for 3 miles this morning. I just speed walked the last mile.
I really enjoyed running.....this just might be my thing!
I patted myself on the back on the way home!!!















7 comments:
WOW! That's great! I am sooo NOT a runner. I love to walk and my hubby & son usually beg me to slow down, but run?!?!? no way.
Good job!!!!!
That is great...I am no where near ready for 2 miles...Hopefully by the time July comes around..I will be...
Great job girl...you should really be proud of yourself for hanging in there for two miles.
Diana
You go girl! Running is one of my favorite "me" time activities. I've actually run 2 half-marathons and plan to run a full one in the next 2 years! Keep it up!
You go GIRL!!
That's really great!
You should be very proud of yourself!
Way to go!
Run...Forest...Run!
Love you
M
That is great. My running consist of the stairs in our house.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment