
This is our forecast for today.....
Thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. High 62F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday night: Cloudy with a few showers. Colder. Low 38F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
ICK!! Although we DO need this rain for those beautiful Easter lilies to bloom!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
What A Difference A Day Makes!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
We were nice and warm, and we our temps are now falling. I like the 60s and 70s much better than the 30s! The system blew through here last night. The winds were strong, but we avoided tornadoes, so I was thankful for that!
GA is pretty dreary today! Just dark and ugly waiting for rain or something to come in.
We had that rain yesterday and woke up today to our first big snow of the season (about 3 inches!)
Oh my goodness. I would LOVE to be in your area right about now! We had temps in low 50's yesterday but...today it is low 03's and drizzly right now (3: 45). When I left work this a.m. it was pouring rain and 45. We had 4 inches of snow on ground from last week's storm. Today there are just little piles scattered along people's yards. The sun was out yesterday so alot of it melted. We are SOOOO ready for spring here in NYS!
Post a Comment