This is the perfume that I wear and I absolutely LOVE. It is Givenchy Hot Couture. It is my all time favorite perfume. It has a combination of amber, vanilla and jasmine....it smells clean and refreshing. It's wonderful....I get so many compliments anytime I wear it. 
Sooooooo...here's your question for the day.
What is YOUR favorite perfume??















11 comments:
Good Morning friend!
Something else we have in common. I also love Givenchy fragrances.
I have never tried the HOt Coutoure. I willhave to give it a smell.
I am currently wearing Very Irresistable also by Givenchy.
I love it and so does hubby!
I'm very hard to please when it comes to a fragrance, so when I find something I like I wear it forever.
I love question day! I love to read everyones answers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love finding new blogs.
Sadly I've enver had a perfume. I like smelly lotions and B&B's Jasmine VAnilla is my favorite but I do need to get a perfume. Maybe I will add that to my New Years Resolutions =)
I currently have Happy which I use to wear back in the 80's lol. I got a bottle for Christmas. It was the first perfume I had in a very long time. My one little guy has eczema bad so I stayed away from putting anything on me that might bother him in any way. I love Chanel coco. I like eternity by Calvin Klein...I like this if I am going out to a nice dinner someplace. OK so the thing about me and perfume is that I have certain one that I like to wear different places. The smell of certain ones for dinner(eternity is a dinner at an elegant restaurant) or for going out shopping (Happy is a shopping perfume). OK so you did not know that you were asking a really involved question here. Yes this is a great question because I could list a all the smells that I like for my different activities! LOL
OK and in the near future your question of the day should be what fragnance do we like to buy for our spouse or sig other...lol I like the smell of Romance by Ralph Lauren but that was not a favorite of my husbands..I have real hard time of getting the old spice out of his hands...uggg
Now I want to try Hot Couture. Happy is my perfume de jour, or de decade, really.
I don't wear it every day, but I like to smell like something other than my dogs every once in a while. :-)
Diane
Sounds nice! I love all kinds of scents from Bath & Body Works. As far as perfume my husband brought back a bottle of Lou Lou from Bahrain. I'd never heard of it before but I love it. I also love the cheap stuff like White Musk or Curve that you can get at Wal-mart. It doesn't take much to please me!
I don't wear "perfume" per say...but I love body splashes...of different flavors...in the summer I love to wear Coco Cabana (BB works), Winter I love to wear Love Spell ( Victoria's Secret) I love Strawberry Daquari (which you got me hooked on) There are many more, but I won't bore you with the list...I also have to use the shower gel, lotion and splash...All 3, not just one...and then I am happy.
I don't tend to wear perfume much these days...used to like Happy but now I tend to use the body sprays from Bath and Body works (love the honeysuckle) or from Avon (love the Fresh Flowers one)..heavy perfumes bother my hubby so...I tend to spray lightly with a light scent.
Hey girlfriend
I'm still stuck on White Linen. I have worn that forever. I think even in High School.
I'm lovin the tunes you have on here!!!!
When I first got on here that new song by Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" was playing. That is my FAVORITE song!! We think so much alike!
Love you girl
M
Hey J: left you a comment after yours on mine about AI.
I really like Lovely right now, but my husband LOVES my Tresor.
My favorite for years used to be Escape by Calvin Klein but I have since switched to Daisy by Marc Jacobs...I love it. It has a light spring smell to it and not too purfumey!
Post a Comment