Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

15 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Ha ha...thank goodness that hasn't happened to me...yet!

KathyLikesPink said...

I think that describes me...

Laura said...

Uh oh! I'll have to watch myself. ;)

~cassie~ said...

I think I have seen you do that before...hmmm...=)

Ice Cream said...

I often wonder what my husbadn REALLY thinks of all my blogging. =)

Faith said...

LOL! that would be my husband! (even though I am the one with the blog!) he is on the computer all day at work, and then all evening, especially on AI nites...he hates AI!
Who did you like last nite? Who do you want to be voted off?

Rachel said...

Ha-Ha! That is great!
I'm still laughing!

mommy24treasures said...

HOW FUNNY;)

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical!
I'm still cracking up!

Karen

Anonymous said...

lol - you know you've got a problem when that happens. :)

happy ww.

Tanja said...

Funny! And I am so proud of you. You really remained wordless. Good for you! :-)

Anonymous said...

very funny! thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Faith--I think Kristy Lee Cook will be the one to leave tonight.

Tanja--Yes, I remained wordless on this Wordless Wednesday post..BUT it was hard!! Very hard!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up!

That's hilarious!!!

M

Tam said...

Funny!!!!!!!!!!! Great ONE!