Yesterday was Dr. Seuss...Hooray For Diffendoofer Day!
Jarrett wore two different shoes and his shirt/hat backwards.
Jarrett wore two different shoes and his shirt/hat backwards.

Blake's preschool had Cat In The Hat day....and....here he is, the Cat in the hat himself!
I'm am not so good at these WORDLESS Wednesdays am I!Next Wednesday I will not say a word.















3 comments:
We have been having Dr Seuss week all week in school! The kindergarteners have been having a ball. We also made hats today!
WOW...Praise God that your folks are ok what with that storm....we are just getting torrential rains but it's at least washing the salt off the roads and cars AND melting the snow!!
What great photos! Your boys are so cute!
I'm normally not that great with the wordless part either LOL
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm glad you found me, so that I now know to come on by and read more of your blog. Looks like your boys had a good time celebrating Dr Seuss. What handsome boys you have.
Happy WW
Post a Comment