I have updated the Weight Loss Challenge chart. Everyone turned their stats in on time!! Thanks!! I like to keep everything on a schedule....if you haven't already figured that one out! LOL!!
We have a new leader! It's Jayme, with a total weight loss of 9 pounds!!!! Way To Go! There's several that's not far behind.
For those of you that aren't doing as well as you hoped you would be. Be patient...It WILL happen! Don't get discouraged =-) You can do it.
Monday, March 3, 2008
The Weight Loss Challenge--Updates
Posted by
Jennifer
at
6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
No I didn't see you. I was a bit under the weather and stayed in all week-end, maybe this week or next week-end. I will let you know when out paths cross. We know each other well enough that you will approach me when our paths cross.
Congrats Jayme! Way to go!
Post a Comment