Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

JESUS

Jesus

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Karen

Rachel said...

Beautiful WW

All we have to do is take his hand.

God Bless

KC said...

Just so powerful.
Happy WW

tx sweetie said...

AMEN TO THESE! Cute baby Blake in the previous post.

HAPPY WW!

Check out mine too;

Studying Love
Reminiscing the Past

Faith said...

Awesome! Take His Hand!!

Anonymous said...

That picture moved me.
Thank you for the inspiration today.

Love you so much
Sharon

Natalie Witcher said...

love it! Laughed at your story on my blog! That doc...what a kidder!

mommy24treasures said...

lovely!

And on your post below, they do grow up so fast! I still remember taking my eldest to K for the first day. So vividly.:)

Anonymous said...

I love all of those adjectives to describe our wonderful Lord!
That's just great!
A beautiful and moving picture too.
It looks like he is reaching out of the computer.

I love you
-ann

Shari Ellen said...

Very inspirational for Wordless Wednesday.

Denise C said...

I love this!! IT reminds me of one of my FAVORITE songs by Mark Schultz....."I AM"! Have a blessed Thursday!!!