First, on Saturday, was CHAC Baseball practice for Jarrett. Jarrett, Blake and Michael went. I had some grocery shopping to do. (Lots of grocery shopping....$270 worth...to be exact!!! UGH!) They made it back home b4 I even left, because they got to the field and no one was there! Nice....don't you just love it when that happens. Michael didn't know if he misunderstood the time or if the practice was changed and no one called us. I wasn't happy....but I got some CUTE pictures of all of my boys...b4 they left for their practice, that didn't happen. Oh..well!









Saturday was our last Upward Basketball game....like I said before. I didn't take my camera...OOOOPS!!! I forgot to bring it. I had gotten home from Wallyworld just in time to leave for Upward....so it was a little chaotic and I forgot. Our team played a great game. We lost by 9 points. They all played hard and tried their best. That's all we ask of them. It's all about having fun. Michael and I decided to get them a cookie cake and have a LITTLE party for them after their game. So I left during halftime and went and picked up the cookie cake, then I decorated the room. The boys were so suprised! It was great.After Upward we all came home and played outside. (It was nice on Saturday...65 degrees, Sunday is was 70 degrees...and today it is supposed to be 70 too!!! Yeeee-Haw! We will be playing outside and enjoying it!) We played some baseball. Here's Jarrett, Blake and Papaw Dan playing in our backyard. 
Look at Blake smacking that baseball!

Here's a picture of my Mom. She and Michael were sitting in Blake's room talking and I took a picture of Mommy. I liked it....I thought it was a great picture of her. Would you guess that my Mom is 74 years old??!!! I think she looks great.....I hope her good genes were passed down to me!!!! =-)
Here's Blake with Papaw Dan. Blake stuck to Papaw Dan all day like glue. He enjoyed every single second of it too.
Here's me and this cute guy I picked up! LOL! He agreed to take a picture with me.
The lighting certainly wasn't the best....but, I liked it anyway.
Mamaw Na Na and Papaw Dan
We all piled into the van to go eat dinner. I got to sit in the backseat with my boys. That doesn't happen often. I stole a couple of kisses!
Here's Mamaw Net with her boys. It took a few minutes for them to get serious.....
Ok...here's the semi serious one. They love their Mamaw Net. She was running around playing with them the whole time. Like I said I hope when I am 74 I am JUST as youthful as she is.
I took like 229 pictures on Saturday. I love to get tons of pictures of them with their Mamaw's and Papaw. Those pictures are PRICELESS!!!!
We had a great weekend. Hope you guys did too!!!
I just got home from the gym....and I wanted to get this last post finished for today. We are heading outside to enjoy this pretty day!















3 comments:
I loooooved seeing your pics! I am glad I am not the only one that is a picoholic.
All these pictures were great! I love to see them.
You have such a precious family. I love this website. It is so nice to keep in touch with you guys. Thank you for doing this.
I agree with you about Jeanette. She looks no were near 74 years of age!
I love you Jennifer
-ann
Those boys are growing up. They're so handsome!
I agree, your sweet Mom looks wonderful!
Love you Jen
M
Post a Comment