Ok...I have maintained the same weight ALL week LONG!!! Which, that alone was getting on my LAST nerve! Then, today, on weigh in day I wake up and I have GAINED a pound!!!!!!!!!
WHAT???!!!!!!!
Oh well....I'm staying focused and looking for better results next week. I am still pressing forward to reach my goal! I'm not getting discouraged....NO WAY!
I have been doing everything I need to do.....eating very healthy, working out, drinking lots of water....NOW....I just need for my body to start doing IT'S part!
I started taking a muscle flex aerobics class this week too and it's AWESOME! I'm really excited about that.
Ok.....time for YOUR results. I hope you have had a great week and you have some great numbers to turn in. Can't wait to see them. I will update the chart on Monday when I get everyone's numbers.
OH! and I had sooo much fun reading all of your comments yesterday! I love question day!
Truthfully, I LOVE reading your comments ANY day! I'm a total comment junkie!!! LOL!!!!
One more thing I want to share with you guys!
Tomorrow is our 11 year Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary to me...Happy Anniversary to me! Michael has something special planned for us. He won't tell me what......he loves to surprise me. I'm a hard person to surprise because I normally figure it out. I'm smart like that. {wink} So..he has gotten pretty sneaky about it over the years.
Last year he took me on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. We had a fabulous time!!!! The year b4 that he surprised me with a trip to Niagara Falls. That was just breathtaking!!!
My man is a pretty good surpriser ain't he!
This year our "Anniversary Trip" will be with our sweet boys to Disney in 2 weeks. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
So....I imagine, for tomorrow evening, he has planned a nice evening out...just the 2 of us. We shall see. I love to spend special time with my #1 guy!
Well...I gotta go for now and get my morning started.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Friday!! TGIF!!!!! TGIF!!!!!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















15 comments:
Well considering that I am not sick anymore and I was forced to eat some food this week. The result...I gain a pound. I hope all goes better next week. Tommy and I have decided that we eat out to much and it needs to stop. That being said next week should be easier. I hope you all did better. Have a great weekend
Happy Anniversary! Eleven years...that is awesome. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with Michael and enjoying the time you have together. Sounds like he is really good when it comes to anniversary suprises. I am really impressed.
Not over joyed but ok. 140 last week and 139 today. I would like to drop it off 5 pounds at a time because it went on 5 pounds at a time. Happy Anniversary and yes Micheal is a keeper.
Happy Anniverary to you both. I must agree with anonymous that Michael is a keeper. Well today I am hanging in there at 140.
The stairs are getting easier to climb and I am up to doing the Pliler Stair Master 10 times per session. Next week it is doing the lower stairs twice a day instead of once. Surprisingly my knees are holding out and I am not getting out of breath. At first I thought Rodger would have to give me CPR.
The aerobics class sounds wonderful! I really, really want to do something like that when I drop a few more pounds. My loss for this week is 1 lb. I wish it were more but hey, it's a loss and I'll take it!
Happy Anniversary! Our 11th anniversary is coming up in December. Every year I am amazed at how much better and stronger our marriage becomes. I pray the same is true for you! Have a great trip and make sure to share photos when you come back!
Happy Anniversay tomorrow Jennifer and Michael.
Down 2 pounds this week.
Last week 172
This week: 170
Happy Anniversary!!!! Great trips!
OK...the beginning of the week (sunday) i weighed 120. Monday I weighed the same.
Tuesday I weighed 118. This a.m. I weighed 117.4!!!!!!!!! I guess this means I lost 3 lbs this week (hard to really know...my weight fluctuates depending on where I am in my monthly cycle. keep in mind that women's bodies in their 40's tend to hold water weight during pms week...at least mine seems to!) I still want to be 110 by May 1st.
Happy Anniversary Guys!!!
It doesn't seem like it's been 11 years since your wedding! Wow!
You guys are so sweet. I still remember seeing you walking the halls togther in high school. Of course..Mike had hair then too. Make sure to tell him I said that!!
I hope you and Mike have a lovely evening tommorrow. I'm sure he has something nice planned for you. He is such a good hubby!
Here's my numbers for the weight loss challenge.
This week...I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm so glad to finally see some progress!
Happy Anniversary you two!
Love you both
-ann
Happy Anniversary Jenn!
I hope you guys enjoy your special day together.
I think you both are one in a million!
Love you
Karen
Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!
I think your husband needs to give my husband some anniversary getaway trips!!!!!
Sounds like you two have alot of fun together. That's great!
Marriage is such a sacred bond that not everyone takes seriously these days.
My weight loss this week is 1 pound.
I hope you have a great weekend my blogger friend!!!!! I'm sure you will.
I meant TIPS not TRIPS.
Anniversary getaway TIPS!
I'm laughing at myself. I need to read over my comments before I hit enter don't I.
I am the same. 139. I WILL lose this week!
Happy Anniversary you two!
You both deserve every ounce of happiness you receive!!!
Enjoy your weekend together.
Love you
Sharon
I am down! Finally I am down 1.5!!!! Woo-hoo!!!
Post a Comment