Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blake's First T-Ball Practice

Yesterday evening was Blake's first T-Ball practice.
He was SO excited....actually we all were =-).
His team is the Mets and Michael is the head coach.

Blake watching for the ball....

Showing "Coach" which base he was going to run to.....

and he's off....

He made it all the way around the bases....

After practice was over Michael gathered them all together in a huddle and they put their hands in to say......

They all did great! It was so much fun watching them.
We have practice again on Friday.....I can't wait!!
(There I go again with my Dr. Seuss rhyming! LOL!!)

I have updated the Weight Loss Challenge Chart. I actually lost 2 pounds last week!!!! I was SHOCKED!!! BUT totally thrilled!!!! Could I possibly be starting to see some results??!!!!!! YIPEEEEEE!!!!! We are all doing WONDERFUL!!

AND....

I am still working on my Disney post. It is VERY hard deciding which pictures to post!! I plan to have it finished by tomorrow. I will probably have to skip my regularly scheduled Wordless Wednesday.

Ok....gotta go for now! I hope you guys have a GRRRRRRRRREAT day!!!!!!
Don't forget it's April Fools Day!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late with this. We got back from California yesterday and I slept in this morning. My weight is 139 this morning. I lost 1 pound on my vacation.
Like you new blog page.

Jennifer said...

Dena--No problem =-)
I will update your stats on the chart.

~cassie~ said...

Your header is very cute...and it is you...I am glad you guys had a good time....

Cade starts T-ball this week too...and I am so excited...Soccer has been so much fun for him...But he can't WAIT to start t-ball....He has been going to "bubby's" practice for the last couple of weeks...He is ready...

Looking forward to seeing some Disney pics....Glad you guys are home safely....

Nicole said...

Hey Jennifer...I know Sean Sells...the guy in the picture between Michael and Kevin. I went to high school with him and his wife Tabitha...we were Southern Belles together. They are really nice and their kids are really cute!!!!

Faith said...

Your weather looks gorgeous! I ENVY you for the green grass.....ours is s-l-o-w-l-y turning green. Today is the warmest it has been in a long time...it is 62...Yipee...but..no sun...argh!
Can't wait to see your pics!

Tam said...

I like the New header!!!! Esp the flip flops!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Love the new blog page!

Anonymous said...

Cute-Cute-Cute!