OMG!! Your blog looks great! I love the new look!! You continue to impress me with your many talents! I'm loving the Disney pix already! You have got to quit teasing us! You better get your butt in gear and finish your post! I say that in the most loving way my dear friend!! love you Jenn M
I found your blog by mommy24treasures blog.I just had to leave a comment and tell you that I love your hairstyle!It looks great.You have some very nice pictures on here too.You have an eye for photography.I will bookmark your site so I can visit again. Misty
OK you can be wordless but I can't!!! Great Pictures!!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am not allowed to talk about my husband per the HUBS but he is a Captain in the Army...and our little guy was almost one when he got to see him...hence the reason my husband has never made a anniversary lol The Army!
OOO YEAH I heard you blowing the Horn! I waved back but I don't think you saw me! lol lol You guys will have to visit Savannah and we can be your Tour Guides! Of course I will one day be going back to Gaitlinburg..when the boys a little OLDER to the Aquarium there....which I loved!
The Foxes.... Well....let's see....we are a very happy family of 4. I am very proud to say I am fortunate enough to be a Stay At Home Mommy with my boys. I do live in an all boys world....H-E-L-P! But, I guess that makes me the Queen of OUR castle...ha!! We stay on the move most of the time with church, sports, school, visiting family and friends....and just trying to spend as much family time together as possible. Michael and I have been happily married for 11 years now. We have 2 handsome boys...Jarrett (9 years old) and Blake (5 years old). We are truly blessed and I thank God everyday for his many blessings!I hope you enjoy our blogsite! Hopefully this will be a great way to stay connected and in touch with family/friends. If you are just passing by......come back and visit anytime! Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. ********************************** You can contact me anytime at mjjbfox@aol.com **********************************
Some Things That Happen Here on...
Wednesdays--"Wordless Wednesdays" Thursdays -- "Completely Random Question Of The Day"
Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father, To whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen. Gal 1:3-5
"But As For Me And My House We Will Serve The Lord"
Joshua 24:15
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengtheneth Me" Philippians 4:13
Happiness..
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather recognizing and appreciating what we do have. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
MY BLOG AWARDS =-)
R U A Blogoholic?? I AM!
Our Boys, Our Pride and Joy
Blake and Jarrett
In Memory of Tiger 2004-2008. We will miss you!
We rescued Tiger from the Animal Shelter about 3 years ago and he has been a very much loved part of our family ever since.
________________
Sketch of the Boys
Here's a sketch we had an artist draw of Jarrett and Blake. Gorgeous!
My Mom and My Brothers
In Memory of
In loving memory of a very much loved Daddy and Papaw..."Papaw Charles" I love and miss you Daddy and I can't wait to see you again in Heaven.
The best Mother and Father in law a girl could ever have!!
If you install an air-conditioning unit in the back of your car....You Might Be a Redneck!!!
We saw our very first "live" Redneck Joke! Here's the picture we took!! We saw this van at a redlight in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We thought it was hilarious!!!
Mommy"s Masterpieces---Jarrett"s drawings
Jarrett not only loves Sports, he also LOVES to draw. I thought I would put some of his artwork on our blogsite. Below are the ones he picked to show on our blog. I will update it from time to time. This gives you guys some idea of what the side of our refrigerator looks like. When Jarrett and Blake draw or color stuff, they show it to me and I always say..."That's definately refrigerator worthy!!" and up on the fridge it goes! We really need a bigger refrigerator!!! ha..ha..
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Football Fun
In the Sea
The Great Valley
Jarrett brought this picture home from school today and wanted to add it to his collection on our blog. He really likes having his art published!!!! ha!!
The pirate ship
SpongeBob and Friends
This one is still a work in progress..ha..ha..BUT he still wanted to put it on here. He drew this while watching the show. I thought he did awesome!!
Our Flag
Blake"s Drawing =)
Blake drew this and asked me....and I'm not kidding....if I would put it on the computer like "Bubbys'". So here it is... He said it was a picture of a snail sliding down a slide. What an imagination....
Life"s Little Instructions
Sing in the shower... Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated... Watch a sunrise at least once a year... Leave the toilet seat in the down position... Never refuse homemade brownies... Strive for excellence, not perfection... Plant a tree on your birthday... Learn three clean jokes... Return borrowed vehicles with the gas tank full... Compliment three people every day... Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them... Leave everything a little better than you found it... Keep it simple... Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures... Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know... Floss your teeth... Ask for a raise when you feel you've earned it... Be forgiving of yourself and others... Over tip breakfast waitresses... Say "Thank you" a lot... Say "Please" a lot... Avoid negative people... Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yards... Wear polished shoes... Remember other people's birthdays... Commit yourself to constant improvement... Carry jumper cables in your trunk... Have a firm handshake... Send lots of Valentine cards. Ând Sign them, "Someone who thinks you're terrific"... Look people in the eye... Be the first to say, "Hello"... Use the good silver... Return all things you borrow... Make new friends but cherish the old ones... Keep secrets... Sing in a choir... Plant flowers every spring... Have a dog... Always accept an outstretched hand... Stop blaming others... Take responsibility for every area of your life... Wave at kids on school buses... Be there when people need you... Feed a stranger's expired parking meter... Don't expect life to be fair... Never underestimate the power of love... Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation... Don't be afraid to say, "I made a mistake".. Don't be afraid to say, "I don't know"... Compliment even small improvements... Marry only for love not for money... Rekindle old friendships... Count your blessings... Call your mother.... And remember.... Embrace life because Tomorrow is another day!
6 comments:
Aw I miss Disneyland! Great pictures.
OMG!! Your blog looks great! I love the new look!! You continue to impress me with your many talents!
I'm loving the Disney pix already! You have got to quit teasing us! You better get your butt in gear and finish your post! I say that in the most loving way my dear friend!!
love you Jenn
M
I found your blog by mommy24treasures blog.I just had to leave a comment and tell you that I love your hairstyle!It looks great.You have some very nice pictures on here too.You have an eye for photography.I will bookmark your site so I can visit again.
Misty
Great photos! Hope y'all had a blast!
OK you can be wordless but I can't!!! Great Pictures!!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am not allowed to talk about my husband per the HUBS but he is a Captain in the Army...and our little guy was almost one when he got to see him...hence the reason my husband has never made a anniversary lol The Army!
OOO YEAH I heard you blowing the Horn! I waved back but I don't think you saw me! lol lol You guys will have to visit Savannah and we can be your Tour Guides! Of course I will one day be going back to Gaitlinburg..when the boys a little OLDER to the Aquarium there....which I loved!
Lu-hu-huv DISNEY!!!!We went without kids years ago. So much fun! Love Epcot's food.mmmmm
Post a Comment