Good Morning!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!
I have updated the chart....although I haven't received everyones numbers yet. Those of you that I don't have....go ahead and comment and I will update your stats on the chart when I receive them.
We have a new leader. It's Melissa with a 11.5 weight loss total! That is just wonderful!!!
Melissa....don't pat yourself on the back for too long because Sonya is on your heels.
I'm sure she will be missing her seat on top as the leader.
We ALL are doing wonderful!!! This is so much fun!
I will post more later today.
We had a great weekend and I will tell you all about it. =-)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Weight Loss Challenge Chart Updated
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
Is it too late for me to join. I am going to do my first weigh in tonight. I started at 134 (I am 5'2"). Thank you. I just found your site from Amy's tag. If you don't want a stranger playing I so understand, I've just been looking for some weight loss accountability.
I want to know what's going on too! I want to play too! I want to be a part too! waaaaa!
Ohhhh....can't wait to hear about your weekend! As for the weight loss....I think I am "finding" all the weight your group is losing! hee-hee!
BTW..that ice cream cone looked yummy!!!
Blessings!
Denise
Hello Becoming Me...
I would be honored that you would like to participate in our Weight Loss Challenge! I will count you in. This has been alot of fun for all of us...and a great way to get to know fellow bloggers. We started on February 8 and it will end on May 31.
Each Friday I do my WLC post and each participant comments with their weight loss for the week. Giving their weight loss numbers as of Friday mornings...then I update the chart on my sidebar. It's that easy! It has been a great accountability factor for me.
Natalie--You are more than welcome to play too. =-) The more the merrier I always say!!
If you guys have any questions just shoot me an email at mjjbfox@aol.com.
I'm excited!!
Post a Comment