Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday--Multitasking At It's Best

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Now that's multitasking!

Unknown said...

Happy WW! Blurring the lines between working at home and working at the office...

My WW meme is up and running. We honor the 1-year anniversary of the tragic deaths at Virginia Tech.

peace, Villager

KC said...

I have seen this one before but everytime I see it, I can't help but think.. Man that is what i need LOL..
Happy WW

MomOf4 said...

I want one of those!

~cassie~ said...

I wonder if you can get one of those at Home Depot....I might have to go and check it out ;)

Michelle said...

Any idea where I can get one of those desks?

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTA~

bearhugs62 said...

I just wanted to stop in to say thank you for your comment on my blogg.
And a big thank for your prayers.
Your prayers are greatly appreciated, thank you so much