Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I should do that!
Hilarious!

KC said...

LOL LOL
Happy WW

Tam said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I am so laughing here in GA Can you hear me????? This one was really funny and I am going to share that with a close friend of mine!!!!!

LOLLOLLOLOLOLLOL

abie said...

LOL. this is really hilarious. thanks for making me laugh

mine is up. hope you can check it out too:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/04/wordless-wednesday-5-shapes.html
http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/04/wordless-wednesday-5-playing-with-shark.html

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Good Grief! I am still laughing!
I loved this Jennifer!
Thanks for the laugh.
I think you call them horse laughs.

Love you
Sharon

Tink *~*~* said...

Hah! How timely, I'm working on that last few pounds to get back to my pre-Chantix weight.

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Anonymous said...

LOL!
See!
I love your humor!!

M

tonya said...

That is too cute!!
Happy WW!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

I posted about Thinness, and I know your a healthy women..I would like your input!!!
~Allison

bearhugs62 said...

Just to cute. Thanks I SOoooo needed that laugh.