Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday Part 2--The words are written on the wall..

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the word art!
I have alot of the "live, laugh, love" in my home.
I'm really liking that paint you have on your walls too.
All very nice!

~cassie~ said...

Ooohhh!! I like it...Looks really good...I have been looking at a few different rub on stencils like that for our house...Thanks for taking a pic...and sharing..You are on it!! =)

Tam said...

OK way tooo cool! I would so never be brave enough to do that! I am even scared of sponge painting and OOO I am realy just plain scared of COLOR! Actually the color theme I have going on is White, Beige, Tan HUH ever hear of those colors...I know they are scary and bold! lol lol I actually have been taking tons of the paint color sheets from Lowes and trying to figure out HOW BRAVE I can be! Anyway after all that long winded typing I want to say again LOVE THE WORDS ON THE WALL!

KC said...

I love that.. I had never seen a home with words painted on it's wall until a few weeks ago when I was in TX and went to Bible study with my sister, the Lady who's home we were at did alot of it.. it was so pretty.
I LOVE the paint on your walls also.. that is way to pretty.

FlipFlop Mom said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love those...!! I want one for my living room over my pocket doors...!!! I want to put a Scripture up there.. but not sure what yet.. or where I would even buy one!!!

Anonymous said...

YES it does look great...Now I've learned something...I've never heard of Rub-On Stencils...I bought some Vynyl Word Art, that comes with this tool, that way if you wanna move it, you just take it down, and when you put it up, you can't see anything but the words...Thanks for letting us know where you got it!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture wall and the stencils. It looks awesome. Such beautiful boys.

love ya girl.......

Diana

Anonymous said...

That looks great!

Keri said...

That's so cool! Love the words :) Love the paint too. How'd you get that effect?