We have had another BEAUTIFUL day here.
We reached a high of 75 degrees with mostly sunny skies!
I LOVE IT!
Michael had to go to Nashville very early this morning and he came home a little early. So we took advantage of that extra time and worked out in the yard. He mowed while I worked in our landscaping. I've had my windows open all day, it feels GREAT! Now I can also smell that wonderful (I think so anyway) smell of fresh cut grass!
Ahhhhh! Spring is officially here =-)
I've been going strong all day long. (Dr. Seuss strikes again)
I have gotten alot accomplished inside and outside of the house today.
I love that feeling of accomplishment! Yaaa-Hoooo
Also...marking stuff of my self-made To-Do list! Yippeeeee!
Michael just took Jarrett to baseball practice and took Blake along with him.
So I have the house all to myself at the moment.
Silence is golden =-)
I'm going to take a nice, long, hot bath.
See ya!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Beautiful Bright Sunshiny Day!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Happy for you and a nice warm day
What a busy afternoon I must say
Hope you enjoyed the time you had to yourself
Now go grab a book off that shelf
Soak up the moments you have alone
Because soon the troops will be home
And by then you'll be lonely and happy they're back
And silence is nothing you'll lack!
How's that for Dr. Suess? LOL!
What a fun day!
LOVING the new blog decor. Makes me feel all sunny and warm inside. (Cause it sure ain't like that outside!)
Happy Spring to you!
Ooh, don't you love when your husband takes BOTH boys to practice? I do. We're just getting to the point where the youngest can entertain himself while my husband helps out and I can get some peace. Everybody wins ;-)
Your water with 4 lemon slices, and 4 splendas is cracking me up. I didn't know you could special order water at McD's ;-)
Ok...Amy...
I'm CrAcKiNG up!!!
I love it!!
You have some serious Dr. Seuss talent my friend!!!
All I can add to that is....
You're a poet and don't know it
I think I'll give you a dime 'cause you made a rhyme.
Impressive Huh??!! LOL!!!
Time alone! What's that??
Post a Comment