Monday, April 7, 2008

Updated Weight Loss Chart

Wow! You guys are doing great!
Melissa and Sonya are over the 10 pound weight loss mark.
Stacey and Rachel are hot on their trails.
Sonya is still leading the pack. Way to go!!!
I didn't receive updated stats from a couple of you, but I updated the chart anyway.
When I receive yours I will update the chart with your numbers too.
I hope you all had a fun weekend.
I will try to write more a little later.
Have yourself a great day!!
It's supposed to be a beautiful day here in TN (actually the whole week)...and we plan to enjoy every second of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jennifer,
I forgot all about weigh in. I am still hanging in there at 139. No lost no gain.
Love Dena

Anonymous said...

Jennifer...you are doing great. Steady weight loss --- that is the best. you don't need to lose weight anyway girl.......

Hope to see you at Anitra's this week.....miss ya.

Diana

Sonya said...

I stayed the same last week and forgot to let you know! This week, I'm going at it with both barrels! Congrats to everyone! It seems that we all are doing a good job at this thing!