Yesterday Blake had a field trip to M Gymnastics. He has been looking forward to this field trip ever since his preschool teacher told the class about it. He had a BLAST! 


Getting ready to speed down the zip cord.... This boy has NO fear!
He finished up his day doing a little rock climbing....
Then....yesterday evening Jarrett had baseball practice.
This was his 7th practice.
I just decided to take my camera and get some pictures of him.
It was gorgeous outside yesterday!! We reached a high of 80 degrees with mostly sunny skies. I must have brought the sunny weather back home with me from Florida!
We didn't get to enjoy too much of it though. I am still trying to catch up on all of my laundry. YUCK!!! I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!!!



Getting ready to speed down the zip cord.... This boy has NO fear!
He finished up his day doing a little rock climbing....
Then....yesterday evening Jarrett had baseball practice.This was his 7th practice.
I just decided to take my camera and get some pictures of him.
It was gorgeous outside yesterday!! We reached a high of 80 degrees with mostly sunny skies. I must have brought the sunny weather back home with me from Florida!
We didn't get to enjoy too much of it though. I am still trying to catch up on all of my laundry. YUCK!!! I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!!!
Anyway...this first one he is in the batting cages........he is swinging so fast you can barely see the bat.



















4 comments:
Those boys are just crazy handsome!! They should be models! I'm serious!!!!
love you
M
Such handsome boys!
OOO How fun....I tried my little 4 year old in a cople of things this year and he was not ready at all. He just flaked out and cried and did not want to go back. We tried a toddler karate and Gymnastics because he had some friends in there and well it totally did not work. I think maybe when he is closer to turning 5 he might want to do soccer.
Your boys are just adorable!!
The gymnastics place looks like alot of fun....
Post a Comment