First of all....I have had a BLAST reading all of your answers to the question of the day!!
So much fun..So much fun!!!!
You guys brought up movies that I had forgotten about...
"Hope Floats"--Oh Man, when that sweet little girl is crying for her Daddy "Pick me Daddy..Pick me!!"...Yep, that pushed me right over the edge too.
"How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days"--I cried at the very same part...it was just so sweet...I cried, then I got completely hysterical laughing at MYSELF for crying! lol! Yes...I'm a fruit loop...I've told you that before!!
"Beaches"--I just hear the name of that movie and there's tears on my keyboard!!
You also made me aware of some that I'm going to have to rent "We Are Marshall"...it sounds like it is a pure divine weep fest!! Also, "I Am Sam"...anybody have a couple of boxes of tissue?? I've already stored both on my Blockbuster list.
Oh...and...Anonymous....Shame on you for teasing me this way!! However, I am SO VERY PROUD OF YOU for accomplishing your goal weight!!! Way to go!!! That's just wonderful!! I will be watching for you Anonymous....I will keep my camera with me at all times so I can catch our meeting on film. That will be a blog post for sure!!!! I already have a blog entry title for it...."Anonymous...Revealed!" It'll be grrrrreat!!! Front page Fox Family Fun news!!
Ok....so anyways.....back to the meaning of this post title.
So..today Blake and I met one of Blake's little preschool buddies at Mickey D's for lunch. Blake's little buddy's Mommy is a few years younger than I. We were talking and she just point blank asks my age. I told her 34 and she said..... Ok...are you ready for this????......
"Wow...you look great....you don't have any wrinkles at all!! I would have never thought you were that age!"
Hence the title.....Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.....
Up until that very moment...I didn't feel old...and never really thought too much about wrinkles either. Maybe I should be! Maybe I need to start some preventative maintenance on the wrinkles that I apparently should have already at MY AGE!!! Like maybe right now for instance!!!!! Anybody know of a good anti-wrinkle cream!!!!!!!!! You can reach me on my cell phone because I am on my way to the store now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah...I'm just kidding. I haven't hit the panic button just yet. I just thought that was so funny that she said that. She said it with the best of intentions.
I don't feel old whatsoever! Sometimes I still feel (and act..I said it for ya) like a kid.
What's that old saying?? You're as old as you feel.
Today I'm feeling pretty young and silly. =-)
We had a fun day today.....we didn't stop. I will post about it tomorrow with a few pictures to go along with it.
The weather was mostly sunny with a high of 85 degrees!!! We were out enjoying the sunshine. Especially since in about 5 days from now the forcast is SNOW! This crazy Tennessee weather!!!
Have a good night!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...
Posted by
Jennifer
at
9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
Blake's friends Momma was she 18? Now think back to when you were young...Remember anyone is there 30's was OLD...I remember...Now Im 30 and it's not very OLD!!! Hahaha, but it is funny! A girl I work with is 34, and she has plenty of wrinkles...called Years in the tanning bed...which I hope in 4 years I still have NONE!!!! Your Beautiful, so don't even think nothing about it!!!!
How much more blunt could that Mommy have been. She gave you a very blunt compliment.
Jennifer you are one hot Momma!
This post made me laugh. Your wording is hilarious...always fun to read.
Good POST. Funny and girl 34 OOO to be 34 again! You are 34 and your children are OLDER than MINE! I was 35 having my first KID! lol OK just a little something funny for YOU..I was prego AT 35 and sitting in the Ob office and this nice KID starts talking to me and she is 20 and prego with 3 (yes nubmer 3) (Army Hospital)! So she is talking asking me how many kids I have and I tell you this is going to be first! She then asks how old I am and I say 35. She says O you are my MOMS age! Can you imagaine how I felt...ya know I prego and all! Thankfully I got called befor the conversation could go any futher! I will say however I was the OLDEST prego woman in the waiting room that DAY. Not always but most that day!!!
HERE in good OLD GA I am a OLDER Mommy and let me tell you it is hard! Next Year when I take my son to Pre-K they will probably think I am his Grandmother (just kidding and hopefully YOU are laughing)
You are Beautiful and you do not look 34!
WHAT???!!!! What in the world would she call me, a mom of 48 with a 14 yr old and a 9 yr old??? I don't consider my self old at all....good grief...how old was this young mom? she sounds younger than 25! (you know, teens and college kids think anyone over 30 is old!).....talk about hmmmmmmmm.....(hey...by the look of your pic I don't think ya have to worry about wrinkles any time soon!!!)
Hey! Thanks for voting for me on JPG. That really means alot to me! I really appreciate it!
Oh my gosh! 34 is NOT old! I'm about to turn 30 and I feel like my life is just starting! (although, I do have a couple of baby wrinkles now already. Boo. Too much tanning when I was a teenager.)
Post a Comment