Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday--Our Little Daisy Is 4 Months Old Now

14 comments:

Write From Karen said...

And Daisy looks ABSOLUTELY thrilled about it, too. LOL

LOVE the comment bubbles!

Write From Karen

Anonymous said...

Jenn
That pic is crazy cute!
I'm loving those bubble comments.
You amaze me with your many computer talents.
Daisy has grown and I can tell she loves to have her picture taken. It's obvious Blake does too! cute!
Love you
M

Tam said...

OO Daisy is too cute! Thanks for the Order. lol What we need to do is go back to Gaitlinburg and Renew our Vows at the Chapel we got Married at! Well it was outside of Gaitlinburg. Anyway the Hubs came home last night and wanted to know if I wanted to go to dinner tonight or Thursday because he is going to be so busy and what did I want for our Anniversary. Well I broke the news that I ordered myself a new camera online and that he was off the hook. He was very happy with that and that is going to be our Anniversary. He hates holidays and anniversaries anyway because he never knows what do to for them. So all is well in Songville..lol OK see I could never do your wordless Wednesday because I can not stop talking or typing!!! lol lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer! thanks for your kind comments on my blog! The thing that works for me, (now that I'm 38---boy it used to be easy to keep in shape!!), I use my-calorie-counter.com. I love it! I enter everything that I eat. I calculated in the beginning, the amount of calories that I should eat....I stay below 1400 a day. I walk on the treadmill while carrying weights. In the beginning I started at 20-30 minutes a day, with small 1 1/2 pound weights...then moved to 30 minutes/3 lbs.....now I am up to 50 minutes a day/5 lbs. It's alot of work to keep track of everything eaten, but it works. I even figure in a Starbucks a few times a week. Have a great day!

~cassie~ said...

I know this comment has nothing to do with your Wordless Wednesday...which by the way...it is so hard to believe she is that old already...Milly is 6 months already...=) I need to put an updated pic of her too, I guess...

My question is..Are those words on your wall, right behind the bubble....I haven't seen that before...looks really pretty....take a picture of that so we can see=) Enquiring minds want to know...Have a good day...

Amy said...

Hey, you're getting better at the wordless Wednesdays! LOL! I can't believe Daisy is already 4 months old! And could your sweet boy grin any bigger? :o)

My precious bulldog is going to be five next month and supposedly they only live for about ten years. I wish someone hadn't told me that, you know?

Faith said...

Love the pic! Love the comments!

Becky said...

SHE IS ADORABLE! Oh and so is he!!! Happy Birthday Daisy!

Anonymous said...

1 cute kitty
+
1 cute Blake
------------
2 cutie pies

Love the picture
Love the bubble comments

Anonymous said...

Daisy is so precious! and so is Little Blake! How cute!!!
Cassie it does look like vynyl lettering art on jennifer's wall..we have this in our house..I ordered mine off ebay, but now they have it @ Target! It's the New-In-Thing for Home Decor!

Amy said...

Too cute!

Rachel said...

How cute! Both of them!!
Has it already been 4 months??
She has grown.

Jennifer said...

Cassie-
Yep, that's words on my wall.
I ordered those out of a catalog called The Lakeside Collection about a year or so ago (I think). The "Live, Laugh, Love" wall hangings are made out of iron.
The "Bless this house with love and laughter" is a rub on stencil. I also have "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much" on another wall in my den that are also rub on stencils.
I loved them. Another plus was they were easy and cheap. You certainly can't go wrong with that combination!

KC said...

LOL, I love that smile..
So cute.
Happy WW