Good Morning Fellow Weight Loss Challengers!!!!!
This post will be short and sweet.
I have stayed the same this week. Which is fine by me....as long as I have no increase. =-)
Go ahead and chime in with your numbers and I will update the chart on Monday.
I hope you have A WONDERFULLY BLESSED Weekend!
PS....Little Miss/Mrs./Ms./Mr. Anonymous.....you need to come out of the closet and reveal thyself!!!! =-)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















7 comments:
Still the same at 116. no gain, no loss.
I am back to 139. That's 5 pounds total since I started, but I think 2 since I joined your challenge
Hey, Jennifer, it is Christi Copeland! Found ya through a friend of a friend of a friend! You look just the same! Sounds like you are doing well....stop by my blog sometime!!
I lost 2 pounds this week. Not the good way...the sick way. Yuck!
I'm still happy about it.
138 last week and 137 this week. I will take another 1 pound.
Down 2.5
Glad you are back!
I lost 2 pounds last week.
Post a Comment